Fallen Angel

Full Name ~ Psyche
Nickname ~ Angel
Age ~ Looks 29, real age unknown
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Fallen Angel

Nationality ~ British/Latin
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ Psyche has a tall and muscular form with a pale complexion with a slight purple tint to it. She has deep pink eyes that are easy to pick out in a crowd due to their abnormal colouring. She has curved horns the same colour as her skin that set back with a slight flick at the end. She has deep black hair with a slight wave that reaches her armpits when straight. Her ears are pointed much like an elf's and her teeth can shaped into fangs if need be. Despite all of this her most defining features are by far her large black featheres wings that reach 6'1" each, built for speed and strength and able to carry her for miles without falter.
She does have a human form that isnt too different. Her skin is still lightly tanned, minus the purple tint and her ears are rounded like a humans. Her horns are gone along with her wings, but while her wings are gone her back has a large tattoo of symmetrical wings along with scars where her wings usually are.
Height ~ 5'11
Clothing ~ She likes smart clothing, a white shirt, grey trousers and a tie will do for her. She has two piercings on her left ear.

Personality ~ Psyche is quite a serious character with a flirty side to her

Personality ~ Psyche is quite a serious character with a flirty side to her. She can be deathly serious when she feels it's called for and can sometimes be described as cold and mean. She's quite classy, even while in a flirty, staying composed. She likes to keep to herself and wouldn't mind just sitting in the background and watching her surroundings, enjoying watching other's lives and their actions. Her trust in people is almost non existent and it would take a lot of digging to gain it.
Likes ~ She likes to spectate and slowly figure people out, especially in clubs and bars where she's had to stop a few men from leaving with a drugged woman. She also would never turn down curling up with a good book and a hot drink.
Dislikes ~ She isn't the biggest fan of liars, able to pick out lies in an instant. TV isnt her favourite thing to occupy her time but it's bearable, especially when she simply can't be bothered to pick up a book.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has a fear of her wings being taken from her, them being her only reminder that's she's free. She also fears any type of authority, knowing they would take any chance to take her in.
Flaws ~ Has a habit of making assumptions.

Family ~ None
Backstory ~ Find Out
Powers ~ Has the ability to change her form to a human, but has a tattooed pair of wings on her back when she does.
Other ~ She has a high price on her head and slight accent while she speaks.

Modern or Medieval setting

Scenario 1

Set in a world where supernatural creatures and humans are mixed together and it's not uncommon to see a troll or a fairy walking into an office job. But fallen angels are known to go for a pretty penny.
You're enjoying a drink one evening after work, chatting up the bartender, until your scanning eyes pass over a positively striking woman sat alone with a drink and her tie slightly loosened around her neck.
You...

Scenario 2

You are a Gangleader (or someone with a lot of power) and have been requested to meet a woman who goes by the name of Angel Smith and is seeking asylum having heard from others that you can help. You are unaware of her species.
You wait in the bar for her as a woman with black hair and a nice suit walks in, seemingly human.
You...

Scenario 3

Make one up