Mischievous Demon

Full Name ~ Vaia Oxley
Nickname ~ Vee, Vay
Age ~ 19
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Demon/Shapeshifter

Nationality ~ British/Russian
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ Vaia has a tall and toned physique,  with desirable curves. She has a gorgeous complexion with dark skin and lighter patches due to her skin condition called vitiligo. She has bright purple eyes that often glint happily. She has soft and plump lips and wavy lilac hair that reaches just below her shoulders when sitting naturally, but would reach her breasts if it were ever straight. She has deep purple horns, her right one being snapped in half, and she has a winding tail with a pointed tip. Her ears are pointed and she has fangs. The patches on her skin are littered all around her body, but the most visible ones are the two patches on her face.
Height ~ 5'7
Clothing ~ She doesn't really mind what she wears, just simple and usually casual, although dependant on the occasion, she will dress up a little. For night wear she wears baggy clothes,

 For night wear she wears baggy clothes,

Personality ~ Vaia is usually quite cheeky mischievous, although she does have an angry side to her and not many ever want to experience it

Personality ~ Vaia is usually quite cheeky mischievous, although she does have an angry side to her and not many ever want to experience it. She is usually nice and outspoken, always happy to make friends although her trust is something you earn after a lot of time and hard work. To some she can often come across as cold and snappy, but those who really know her, know how soft and gentle she can be. Vaia isnt interested in much, but what she is interested in she invests herself completely into it until she knows near to everything about
Likes ~ Sleep. She loves to sleep. She's always almost always tired and loves a good cat nap. She also loves flirting with people and making them all flushed and flustered. Another thing she adores, is cats!
Dislikes ~ She doesn't like being cold or being tired. Those are definitely two of her biggest hates, but she also despises liars and being lonely.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has a mild fear of dogs a d being alone, usually slipping into her brothers room at night. She will never admit, but a main weakness is those close to her.
Flaws ~ She has a tendency to be borderline cocky at times.

Family ~
Mother -Joanne Mills- 45
Father -Michael Oxley- 54
Aunt -Natasha Smithson- 41
Brother -Callum Oxley- 23
Backstory ~ Vaia has a haunting past which has its ups and downs much like anyone else’s. When she was five her mum left. Her father became secluded and left his sister to look after Vaia and her older brother, Callum. The siblings had become very attached to their aunt and looked up to her like a mother figure. When Vaia was 13 her aunt got married and moved to live with her new spouse. Vaia still got to see her but it wasn’t the same, she tried to connect with her father but he just pushed her away. Her brother spent a lot of his time out with friends and her own friends couldn’t come over 24/7 so she was left walking around her large house, alone. Despite acting tough, Vaia has fears and while her friends and brother know the majority of them there are still some she keeps to herself.
Throughout her life she was often teased for her skin condition and half missing horn, this often resulted in a fight. Vaia would never throw the first punch; instead she would taunt the other person until they threw it. After a fight her friends would always send her a disproving look to which she would respond with a snide remark which would earn her a couple of chuckles.
Powers ~ Can shift into a purple cat and make a variety of animal noises such as purrs, growls and whatnot.
Other ~ Has a siamese cat called Flower

Can be any setting

Scenario 1

(In a world where supernatural are mixed with the humans and quite common.)

You were browsing a library (or working there) when you round a corner and your eyes fall onto an oddly gorgeous, purple haired demon. She was sat with her head on her arms and drool drenching the page of the book beneath her head while she slept. You knew it was close to closing time.
You...

Scenario 2

You're best friends is a demon, Callum Oxley. You've known him for years and just spent the night around his house. You both get up in the morning and start making breakfast for the household.
"Can you go a d wake up my sister? Her door's the one with 'Vaia' written across it." He asks as he flips a pancake.
You...

Scenario 3

Make one up