The Tempest

Full Name ~ Lyra June
Nickname ~ The Tempest (villain title)
Age ~ 26
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Human/Mage

Nationality ~ British
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ She has a slim and toned figure, with wide hips and long legs. Her skin is a lovely dark tone with barely visible freckles across her nose and a few dotted down her arms. She has pale blue eyes that can easily be mistaken for white at a glance, she also lacks pupils. Her hair can be described as quite a mess, it’s short, chin length and is bright white with a cold tint.  Her lips are naturally full and plump and are often pulled into an uneven frown or occasionally a snarl. Her arms have jagged scars, highly resembling lightning bolts, running up her arms that start at her wrists and fade by the time they reach her shoulders. She has a single tattoo that sits at the bottom of her back with a simplistic and symmetrical design that wraps around her hips.
Height ~ 5’8
Clothing ~ She often wears simple and baggy dark tracksuits with no more than two dark colours and baggy t-shirts. For footwear it varies from her scuffed black boots to her tattered and worn black trainers. For training she’ll wear a simple vest top and leggings if she knows she’s alone, otherwise she’ll tug a hoodie on. When she doesn’t want to be recognized she slips on her mask which is a simple enough design. It’s a deep navy blue metal and has a strip running from her head down over her right eye and then another covering the lower half of her face. Over her right eye is a bright, sometimes glowing, eye like shape which is a little bigger than her actual eye and allows her to see despite not allowing others to see her eye on the other side.

 Over her right eye is a bright, sometimes glowing, eye like shape which is a little bigger than her actual eye and allows her to see despite not allowing others to see her eye on the other side

Personality ~ Lyra has a very complicated personality

Personality ~ Lyra has a very complicated personality. She’s closed up, cold and quick to snap. She isn’t one to spark up a conversation and will just say what needs to be said, not considering at times that her words could potentially harm someone’s feelings. Her trust is definitely not something to toy with and she wouldn’t hesitate to put a bullet in someone’s skull. She doesn't see the point in threats or taunts and if she says she’s going to do something you can guarantee that she will. 
Likes ~ She likes to read and keep herself occupied for as long as she can, which is why trying to fall asleep is a difficult task for her. She enjoys indie music and often likes to hum along to it while she busies herself with minor tasks such as aimlessly sketching, painting or occasionally doing a puzzle.
Dislikes ~ Being left to her own thoughts, they often get tangled and twisted and very dark within a matter of minutes. She also despises water, inconsistent noises and strong smells.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She is scared of water, partly because she can’t swim and partly because she feels like it’s working against her in some way she can’t describe. Water, again, is actually a weakness of hers, too much exposure to it can put her and others around her in danger. It’s simple really, electricity and water definitely don’t go together.
Flaws ~ While it’s not a major flaw she often has the habit of taking her emotions out on her lower lip if there’s no one around to punch. She also has a tendency to let people get to her and push her buttons until she snaps.

Family
>Deceased<
Backstory ~ Find out
Powers ~ The power of manipulation and creation of electricity, lightning and sometimes storms
Other ~ Finds her powers sometimes unreliable so always keeps a backup plan, also known as a gun, on her leg and hidden by her trousers. Mostly targets wrong doers, but will go after good people if she has a reason to.

Scenario 1

Make one up
(Sorry, really lacking ideas and motivation)