DilEMMAs #2

Karima flopped onto the bed. She need to regain some composure at least. Suddenly, Ennen sat down next to her. The signature smirk was on her face again. "You remember Kerry O'Connell?" She asked. Karima did everything not to roll her eyes. How could she not?
All she did was nod. Ennen wasn't impressed. "She's a slut." She simply stated.
For a moment, Karima was taken aback. Then she remembered. This was Ennen Roscoe. She said and did what she pleased.

Then the doorbell went. Trudging over, Karima went to open the door and was given an unpleasant surprise. "Ennen you slut! Can you not keep guys out your pants?!"  Ennen had now appeared. "At least I'm not desperate for Camy's dick!"
Camy?!

"Can you not be a home wrecker at once? For your friend?" O'Connell appeared hysterical. Roscoe's expression was blank. "I've dumped him you know. Not a big deal. You can have him now."
"DO YOU NOT GET IT?" The fiery ginger roared.
Karima decided to stop this argument. "Kerry, do you have anything else to say?"
The freckled woman now appeared to have noticed her. "Oh hey Karima. Didn't see you. Well as I've been made homeless by this bitch," a finger was jabbed at Ennen "I've got to stay at her place!"

It took Karima a while to understand this until she heard "This is for Arsenal players only! You cannae dae that!" Ennen fired back.
Kerry crossed her arms. "Says who?"
This took everyone back. Kerry was smug. "Thought so." She then barged past them. "Looks like you hoes are staying with me."

Karima decided to sit them both down at the dining table. "I need to here both sides." She firmly told them.
Kerry started. "Me and Camy were in a very long term committed relationship," a subtle side eye was given to Ennen "and we had even discussed plans of marriage. I was on a trip to Australia for business stuff as an engineer when I came back, I saw photos of Camy snogging her." Now everyone's attention was on Ennen. The blonde sighed. "Fine. A lot of what she's said was right. When she was in Australia, Camy threw a party. Heard it was a bachelor one." Both of them looked to a shocked Kerry. "He was flirting with a lot of girls...sure he did more than that with a couple of them. Then when everyone was leaving , he came up to me and asked..." Ennen winced as she remembered what Camy had said. "if I wanted to 'catch a dick'."
Kerry was horrified and Karima did everything to not laugh.
Everyone went silent and the doorbell went again. Karima walked up to the hole and peeped to see...no.
Walking over to Kerry and Ennen she demanded "How does Mona Nicole know where we live?"
Ennen was calm. "She might not. She goes anywhere asking for drugs and alcohol. Just tell her we don't have any."
Kerry wasn't. "Ennen how can you do that! She's your childhood friend who you've known since you were a baby! No. Don't answer it. She'll go."

Karima was going to follow Kerry's advice when she heard "Ennen! Keeeery! I know you're here! Is Kawima there as well?"
Karima looked to Kerry and Ennen. "Should we call the police?" O'Connell worried.
"No!" Karima and Ennen instantly responded.
Karima continued to ignore Nicole until she heard "I'm just gonna keep crying out til you come! I promise it's gonna be quick what I want!"
Karima decided to swing open the door to see Mona reeking of alcohol and weed. "Oh Wima you are heere! Do you uh... have any goodies?"
It pained Karima to see her innocent friend turn into a wreck. "You shouldn't be hanging around in the streets, it's dangerous!" She lectured though she knew it wouldn't go to Mona's head.
Instead the woman gave a bright smile and gestured to her black eye. "I know...I got this."
In an spontaneous decision, Karima grabbed Mona and dragged her inside.

Instantly, she called her best friend, still aware of Cole's words.   "Hey Karima!" Karima was grateful to hear MacFarlene's cheery tone.

K: Hey! First of all I've got to say a massive sorry!
E: It's ok. I know what Cole said. It's not true.
K: Thanks so much. Anyway I've got a massive dilemma
E: Go on
K: I've got Ennen Roscoe, Kerry O'Connell and Mona Nicole in my house

The silence was deafening .

E: Kerry said she never wants to see you again, Mona's a druggie and is this...Ennen Roscoe we're talking about?
K:(sigh) Yes
E: How they all in England?
K: Dunno
E: How did you encounter them?
K: I have to share accommodation with Ennen until my visa gets approved. Then Kerry showed up not long ago and said because En shagged her man, she somehow owned her place to crash at which is what she done and just now Mona showed up begging for drugs and alcohol and it was spontaneous but I brought her into the house so she could sober up

E:(chuckle) You're a sweet soul. Anyway enough about them. How're you?
K: Ok...the teams pretty welcoming and...ALEX SCOTTS MY COACH!!
E: (chuckle) Oh Karima you truly haven't grown up eh?
K: No really.
E: Nother thing I wanna ask is...have you spoken to Emily?
K: ...no
E: Why not? Don't want to seem rude but isn't she like the one person you can confide in?
K: That's you
E: Oh cheers.
K: Nae bother
E: You've got to speak to her though...promise me you will?
K: Yep

Karima could hear arguing from the living room.

K: Look Em, I've gotta go...speak to you later ok?
E: Sure, bye!

Karima hung up and went to the living room. As soon as she came in, everyone started speaking, clamouring for her attention as if she was the mum. "Everyone shut the fuck up!" She barked and everyone did. Amazed by the authority her voice commanded, Karima continued.
"Look can we save this for another day...tomorrow maybe? You're all doing my head in."
With that she walked off. What a controversial start to my career , Karima thought as she walked to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE: Once again thanks for the support!
R.I.P to Kobe Bryant and everyone who perished in the accident. My prayers to all those affected.

 🙏

🙏