"What brought you all to England?"

Luke Campbell was usually able to slither out of anything. Like the snake he was. Not this time though.

"Uhhh..." he shifted around uncomfortably. "Ennen wanted me to see you."

"That's it?" Karima tried to summarise, already turning  on her heel  to leave the room as she couldn't bare to be any longer in the same area as this guy.

"Actually," Camy  muttered. "I wanted to speak to you personally as well."

Ah. So they'd both plan on it. Seeing Karima on such a high made the modern Bonnie and Clyde sharpen their crossbows and aim their arrows to their most prone victim to bring her down once more.

Not this time. Karima was going to ignore the man who had hurt her so much.
"Wait!"
...maybe not.

Walking right back into the room Karima gave her ex her most angry, pissed off look. Because she really was.
Holding his hands up Camy begged "Hear me out."
Karima put her hands on her hips. "Why should I?" She shouted. "Every time I interact with you, something bad happens! You should be glad I didn't call the police on you!"

The blonde winced as each word flew into him, more painful than the last. "True." He eventually murmured. Then his face brightened up, as if he had an idea. Which Karima dreaded. She never knew what Campbell was gonna come up with next.

Suddenly the older guy stuck his hand out.
"Let's start over." He brashly said.
Karima was really trying not to lose it. Slapping his hand away she told him "Are you insane I have a wife-"

She was then cut off by him rolling his eyes. "Not like that no there's another relationship I want to fix instead." "Kerry?" Karima cut in but she was given a shake of a head.
"I've moved on." He simply stated.

Oh where have I heard that before?

Oh stop it Karima, she shook her head.
You knew he never wanted you in the first place.
No but the prospect of taking her virginity was too good to turn down for Luke.
Especially if he could get a couple of bucks out of it.

Then something teenage Karima never thought would happen. She'd get saved by Mona.
Her former bestie foundered into the room.
Nicole was closely followed by Kerry however the ginger took one look at her cheating ex before storming out, presumably to cry into a pillow or something Kerry-like.

Suddenly, a long awaited question came into Karima's head. "What brought you all to England?" She mused. Quite an unfortunate coincidence.

Camy sighed. "As I've told you, I've been wanting to repair a relationship with a girl I truly love. She's from England but she was on an exchange program to the U.S not long ago. That's where we met and uh...hit off. When our relationship unfortunately, fell apart, she moved back to England."
Karima wasn't impressed. "So you lied to me."
"Karima I-"
"You've literally been speaking to me for less than 15 minutes and you've already lied to my face!" She snapped.
Camy appeared grim. "What I said wasn't a lie Karima. I do truly want to speak to you...to try and sort things out once and for all. I know how much you want closure. So when I uh...heard you had moved to Arsenal, that sealed it for me."
He tried to seal his speech with his signature smile but for some reason, didn't have the desired effect.

Realising his failed attempt, Camy turned his attention to someone who he had never really spoke that much to, despite having always shared the same social circles.
"What about Kerry?" His voice was now soft, barley above a whisper.
Mona shrugged. "She told me that she moved to England because living in the U.S would remind her of all the backstabbers she'd met."
Both Camy and Karima shared an awkward glance of surprise, well aware of the hypocrisy.
"So...Mona," Karima cleared her throat "I wanna know...why did you come here?"
The drug addicted adult gave her usual shrug. "Dunno."
Karima was concerned. "What do you mean?"
Mona appeared amused. "I just got on a plane...I was bored with all the money I got from my 'goodies' and and when I woke up...I ended up here."

Neither of them were that surprised.
"So uh..." Camy began to put on formal attire. "I'm gonna go but good luck to both of you." He winked at Karima. "Especially with Ennen."

Karima groaned. She really wasn't looking forward to seeing that bitch anytime soon.

Despite what Roscoe has done, things already were strained between Karima and Emily.
However Karima was shocked when she read a notification she was sent just after Camy left.

Twitter
Two time World Cup champion Emily Sonnett confirms next summers Olympics will be her last with the USWNT as she prepares for retirement