Its up to you!

Emily frowned. Something wasn't right. She had texted Karima several times now.

Tonight had been so good. It gave Emily hope that they could reconcile their relationship.

Yet her wife still wasn't responding. Was she still on the road? Emily was beginning to become very worried.

Then she saw Lindsey. It was as if her best friend had seen a ghost. "Emily," her voice was barley a whisper "there's been an accident."

Nothing more was said. Nothing more was needed. Emily and Lindsey sped as fast as they could to the hospital, hoping they could make it on time.

They burst into the hospital. "K-Karima...Karima Mendoza-Sonnett!" Emily screamed at the receptionist, the agonising pain ever consuming. She knew something was badly wrong.

Then a nurse came out. "Karima Mendoza-Sonnett?" She clarified in her thick, french accent.

Emily nodded.

But nothing  could prepare her. Nothing could prepare her for this.

The world had went against them, spinning in all the wrong directions.

"It is unfortunate to confirm that...Karima Mendoza-Sonnett has passed away."

AUTHORS NOTE: That's it! Well...there is going to be one last story left before we can officially let go Karima. But I've got a dilemma. Should I start writing "A game I can't lose" (Death Row sequel) or finish the trilogy? It's in your hands!