Lucky in Love

If there was one person in the world left that Karima cared about, it was Mona Nicole.

Because that person always possesses innocent that was hard to find left in this world.

So Karima was instantly out of the house, into the car and driving as fast as she could to get hospital.

"Mona Nicole please," she said to the receptionist. A finger was pointed towards the operating department. "Go two lefts, then a right."

Karima briefly looked to Ennen. Two lefts don't make a right, the dark humour emergence shocked her.
By the time they arrived though, there were three others. Kerry, Camy and-

"You bitch!" Ennen lunged at the unknown woman before being refrained by Camy and Karima. It didn't take long to click that it was Fiona Watkins who was in the room.
"Should I leave?" The tall ginger lady asked but was met with a shake of a head. It seemed things were going well for her and Camy and Karima didn't want to ruin that.
Maybe her heart wasn't as ice cold as she thought.

"What happened?" Karima asked Kerry who shrugged in response.
"I think she was just out in the street and was..." the shorter ginger woman wiped a tear "jumped."

Karima looked around the room, how all these former childhood friends who were so divided were united over a person who felt like the little sister to the rest of them.
Mona's eyes were fluttering but no one wanted to wake her up. So they talked in quiet voices.

"How is everyone?" Camy whispered and everyone saw the way Fiona squeezed his arm. He looked at his three exes, none of whom showed any objection. Karima was proud of her ex, maybe he'd changed. It was Luke Campbell but she wasn't going to rule anything out.

Kerry blushed. "I met a new man." Karima raised her eyebrows, proud at her acquaintance for moving on. "Who's the lucky guy?"
That made Kerry even more red. "He's called Collin...he's moving back to America soon and...he's taking me with him!"
Everyone clapped as quietly as they could.

They then looked to Ennen. "I've met someone new."
Karima wasn't surprised. "Who's the lucky guy?"
Ennen blushed. "It's a girl."
Camy raised his eyebrows. "You're bi?" He asked his former fling.
Roscoe shrugged. "I don't want to put a label on it. I just want to finally be lucky in love."
Karima nodded. That was fair enough. "Who is it?"
Ennen appeared uncomfortable. "A former teammate of mine at Barça."
Karima nodded. "Good for you."

Then she realised everyone was looking at her. Karima sighed. "I...dunno. My marriage has failed after less than two years."
She then noticed everyone looked at each other in te ring they made surrounding the now conscious Mona.
"We might..." they looked to each other, "be able to help."

Karima laughed. These were the people she knew.