𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

4 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Awwh my baby's so cute." I said as I grabbed Alayna from Messiah's arms.

"You keep taking my daughter from me. Like dang, she ain't even yours." He said, bout salty as hell.

"She love me more."

"But you ain't the one who brought her big headed ass out your pussy." Liyah said.

She was mad too. It ain't my fault their baby like me more than them.

"Girl bye. She misses me and I miss her."

Alayna Avani Coleman that was her name. I was actually surprised when they said I was her godmom, like dang, y'all like me that much.

 I was actually surprised when they said I was her godmom, like dang, y'all like me that much

"Whea KJ at?" Siah asked.

"He's sleep." I said. He smacked his teeth and went upstairs prolly to go wake him up.

"So how has it been going?" Liyah asked me.

"It's been good, I'm not gon lie. I mean he still blames himself for not being there when I you know, and I told him it wasn't his fault and that was months ago, but his ass don't listen." I explained.

"You know Kamari, he's very stubborn. I've known y'all for like a year and and half or sum and y'all really are the reason me and Siah are going strong. We look at y'all everyday and see the amount of love y'all got for each other. You can't let that go, Lani." She told me.

"I know and I'm not letting it go. He doesn't talk to me the way he used to anymore. I just want some peace. I want him back. He feels guilty about everything and no matter how many times everyone tells him it's not his fault, he doesn't listen." I said and paused for a bit before continuing.

"Ion even think we together no more. Feel like he's only here cuz I had a miscarriage and wants to comfort me. He don't even touch me like he used to, talkin bout some I'm giving you space, like nigga, ion know what space means the fuck."

"Talk to him, Lani. That's the problem, you guys don't ever talk to each other and now you telling me all of this instead of telling him."

"I know. I'll talk to him." I said and sighed.

Liyah came and sat next to me and hugged me.

"It's alright baby. Y'all will always have each other. Neither of you is going anywhere no time soon and y'all both know it. Y'all tied down, husband and wife even. If y'all don't already know. Ken and I already planning y'all wedding." She said and I mushed her causing her to laugh.

"Stawp."

"You already know it's happening so ion know why you telling me to stop but anyways Ken nem on their way." She said and I nodded.

Minutes late, Mari walked downstairs looking bout mad as hell and Siah strutted behind him laughing. Kamari came and sat next to me, laying his head on my chest, with one hand wrapped around me and the other on my tittie.

"What's wrong pooh?" I asked him.

"His dumbass woke me up."

"It's okay. You can go back to sleep." As soon as I said that, Shoota, Ken, Don, and Desire barged in, laughing loudly making Kamari smack his teeth.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Shoota mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up." Mari spat.

Damn, he that mad.

I rubbed his head as I held Kiya. She kept looking at him then at me. Wonder what she was thinking.

"When you gon have my baby?" I heard Mari asked out of nowhere causing me on my spit and everyone's head to snap up towards us.

"Damn I'm over hea choking and y'all ain't even helping." I said and they all waved me off.

How rude.

"Answer his question." Desire said and I mugged her.

I shrugged and they groaned and rolled their eyes. I looked down at Mari seeing he was staring intently at Alayna.

"She's pretty." I heard him mumble.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Fuck around and trap yo fine ass." He said and my eyes widened.

I pretended I didn't hear that.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Just a lil sumn sumn....