「twelve: mediums 」

After a lengthy conversation with Hermione about the ins-and-outs of Aurora being able to speak to ghosts, the two sat in silence. Aurora thought Hermione was taking it well, this being due to the fact she hadn't run away telling everyone.

"She's taking this really well" Alexander said from behind Aurora. Aurora jumped slightly and turned her head to him "my thoughts exactly" she whispered, however, Hermione heard her.

"Are you talking to a ghost right now?" Hermione asked. Aurora nodded, she wasn't quite sure of what Hermione was feeling right that second. Hermione stood there, looking behind Aurora for any sign of a ghost.

"He's on my right" Aurora said quietly and Hermione's head moved to the other side of her and she began to blush out of embarrassment.

"I'm Hermione Granger"

Hermione stuck her hand out for Alex to shake but she quickly remembered he wasn't able to touch her and retracted her hand quickly. Her face went even more red.

"His name is Alexander Hyde"

           say I said it's nice to meet her

            "He says it's nice to meet you"

          Hermione laughed, she looked directly into the empty space where Alexander was supposedly hiding and gave an awkward laugh "It's nice to meet you too, Alexander

        Aurora I want to put her in my pocket.

        Aurora gave him a look that said 'you what?' and then looked back at Hermione who clearly wanted to ask about what Alexander had said. 

        Aurora sighed and looked at Alexander "you know, this isn't going to be a regular thing right? I will not become your personal translator!" Aurora then continued to mumble something under her breath about how she was going to beat the life out of them both if they thought for a second she'd do this on a daily basis.

        "He said he'd like to put you in his pocket 'Mione"

        Hermione then continued to turn an even darker shade of red before she said goodbye and began walking to god-knows-where.

wag1 piftings. guess whos updating while sleep deprived! that's right! me! i apologise if this isn't too up to my ususal standard but i felt bad leaving you lot high and dry. This is kind of a filler but also kind of not, idk im not really sure what to call this. anyways, i hope youre all staying safe and are supporting the black lives matter movement as well as celebrating pride month. 

erm also rowling is a transphobe we been knew. personally i would like to throat punch her for disresepcting my fellow members of the lgbtq+ community but allas i cannot do that because its apparently 'assault'. sounds fake but ok. i cant toe punt a transphobe but police officers can get away with murder? something about that just doesnt feel right.

dont forget to stay safe and let me know of any scenes or interactions you would like to see! 

Love to you my g's