authors note.

hi readers! i am glad that you all enjoy my book and have voted and commented and left your opinions and such. 

thank you all for reading this book. honestly i didnt think it would get more than 100 reads when i first began but its come so far.

i really do want to update, honest to god, however, right now i dont think im in the right mindset to do so. i have said many times that i dont want to provide half-assed content and i wont stop doing so.

i hope you all allow me some time to fix myself before i come back on here and continue writing again. 

i really enjoy writing this book, i really do, and i also still have quite a bit planned for the story-line.

this doesnt mean i am ending the book, merely taking a hiatus.

that's enough about me and my issues.

i hope during this time you are all staying safe and taking care of yourselves to the best of your abilities. i am aware this is very stressful for us all and i pray for everyone who has fallen due to the coronavirus and also for the people who know people who have fallen due to it.

i hope that as many of you are staying as possible to help reduce the spread of this virus.

i would also like to acknowledge that i know being stuck at home is probably the worst thing for many people out there due to problems in their household and i want anyone who is reading this and going through a tough time to know that my messages are always open to talk, however this may not be the most useful thing as i rarely use wattpad anymore due to my own deterioration of my mental health.

as a person who wishes to spread kindness i want to leave you all with a message:

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

cringe, i know, but i want you all to remember that no matter how tough things are getting and how horrible things make you feel, there will always be someone or something out there to brighten your life. 

i wish you all good health.

yours, author