Tournament

Katherine had a better few days after the death in her chambers. Charles had a home but spent most of his time at the palace with Katherine. Katherine looked over at Charles as the sun shone through the far window.
"Morning." She said to him. Charles smiled at her, he reached up and moved a stray hair from her face.
"Morning."
"Your tournament is today."
"Yes it is. Meaning I do have to get ready. They are sending another lady to assist you again."
"Charles I don't want anyone to help. Maybe just wearing less complicated clothing."
"But those are the most fun to remove." He said leaning forward kissing her, he looked into her eyes as he began kissing her again.
"Charles."
"Hmm?"
"We can't get ready this way." She said giggling, a smile spread across his face as he continued what he was doing. Katherine tried hard not to moan as his hands moved over her body.  He slowly slid into her and began moving slowly and kissed her at the same time, her moans could not be contained as her breathing quickened.
Charles stood naked as he looked for most of his clothes.
"Charles, you would find clothes easier if we started in here."
"I realize that." He said with a laugh. Katherine had pulled her dress on and laced up the front of the dress, Charles turned to face her, he was half dressed by this point, he moved his hands over the front of her dress and tightened the laces on the bodice. He pulled something from a box he had hidden in one of the pockets of his coat. He moved around behind her and put the emerald and gold necklace around her neck, he handed her a matching pair of earrings. He looked up as a new person entered.
"Hello?"
"I am Isabella, I am here to help Lady Katherine."
"Welcome, she would like the assistance." Charles said grabbing his shirt and finishing dressing. He kissed Katherine quickly and smiled.
"I will see you at the tournament."
"You shall." She answered. Isabella walked over and bowed to Katherine.
"Let me help you with your hair." Isabella said to her. Katherine sat down and allowed the young woman to comb, braid and weave some flowers through the top of her hair. And then placed a small hat on her head and smiled.
"What a beautiful necklace. Did his grace give that to you?"
"Yes."
"Its lovely. If I may ask my lady where are you from?"
"I am from Ireland. I am a second cousin to the king."
"You are ready to go my lady."
"Thank you my dear."
"Have a great afternoon my lady."
Katherine smiled and headed out the door, two guards stood just outside. As she stepped out and started around the corner she was confronted by Thomas Boleyn. The guards stepped in front of her.
"Your grace." Katherine said politely. He looked angry but stepped aside so she could continue, he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.
"This isn't over." He almost growled at her.
"I believe it is your grace." Katherine answered as the guards moved in front of her causing him to let go of her arm. Katherine continued down the hallway.
Charles look towards the stands and saw Katherine. Katherine looked and saw him and smiled. Once he had finished his round he came up the bleachers and had to pass Thomas Boleyn to sit with her. She smiled sweetly and kissed him. They both looked on as the king took the field, they also both watched in horror as Henry was knocked from his horse and rolled over by the horse. They all waited a moment when Henry did not get up Charles made his way down to where the king now lay. Four men carried Henry to a seperate tent so he could be tended to, Katherine looked toward a young woman that looked on. Katherine made her way down, but stayed out of the tent that the king was brought into, she stood and prayed like everyone else for Henry. It had to have been nearly two hours before she heard them say that Henry had awakened and was fine. She turned around and had noticed that Thomas Boleyn and his son were gone. Charles stepped from the tent.
"He's going to be fine."
"I heard. It is great news."
"It is, we can't do anything else here, come let's go."
"Do you want to rid yourself of your armor?"
"That would be a grand idea. I shall return."
"Alright." She said tipping her head. Charles disappeared into another tent and several servants went in and a few minutes later he stepped from the tent.
"Better?" He asked her.
"I would guess it would be for you."
"It is."
Charles took her hand and led her to the waiting horses.
"My lady did you.come by carriage?"
"I did."
"Where is it?"
"I am unsure."
"Then up on the horse you go." He said helping her up on his horse, he climbed on behind her. He urged the horse forward, instead of heading to the palace he headed for his home.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see." He answered. Katherine nodded and looked a head, she saw a large house come into view. But what surprised her was the blanket that was laid out on the ground with a basket.
"Charles?"
"Welcome to my home."
"A picnic?"
"You deserve it, I will have your items brought to my home it will be safer for you here. Boleyn is not welcome here and he knows it."
"Thank you." She said. Charles helped her down from the horse and walked over to the blanket, once he made sure she was comfortable he sat down across from her. Katherine smiled, she blushed slightly as he reached across and touched her hand. She hadnt felt this way at the palace but she did not expect it to be this deep. He leaned forward and moved a stray hair from her face.
"I care about you." He said to her. Katherine touched his hand.
"I care about you as well." She said smiling. Charles enjoyed Katherine's company and had enjoyed having her around.