Daddy's Little Birthday Girl

Y/N POV

"Hey, daadddyyy," Paul looked up and saw you skipping towards him, "have you seen my black combat boots?" You ask him wrapping your arms around his neck. Paul Stanley was you father and you are very happy that he is your father, you wouldn't ever ask for a better one. You loved him so much and he loved you just as much or maybe even more. He was the lead singer of your favorite band, KISS. It was your 18th birthday and he's taking you to one of his concerts tonight for free, not like you can get in for free anyways, but your seat is right in the front row, so he can keep an eye on you. He stopped doing his makeup for a second, and he looked up at you. You were wearing black jeans with holes in them and a black KISS crop top.

"No baby I haven't seen them, last time I saw them you had them on, please go change your shirt." He looked at you and sighed, going back to doing his makeup.

"Daddy,"you whined hitting him softly on the shoulder, "I'm 18 now, why can't I wear it?" Sighing while smiling at him messing up on his makeup where you hit his arm. "Sorry."

"Yes, I know baby but...," he started as he fixed his makeup before you cut him off. 

"You said when I turned 18, I could do whatever I wanted to do." You state rolling your eyes at him.

"I know, I know, I'm just not ready to let go of my little girl yet." He stops and looks down, softly sighing.

"Daddy, look at me," you move his head to make him look at you, "I will always be your little girl, no matter what happens to you or me. "I love you." He nods as you softly kiss his cheek.

"I love you too baby." He smiles, pulling you into a hug and kissing your temple. You hear his dressing room door open and you look up to see Gene.

"Uncle Gene!" You yelled as you got up to go and hug him. Gene Simmons is the bass player of KISS, and a really close friend of your fathers that you considered him your uncle, even though he really wasn't.

"Hey, Y/N doll." He always called you Y/N doll or sometimes just doll and you never knew why, but you just rolled with it. "Happy Birthday." He said as he pulled a present out from behind his back, you took it from his and sat down on a couch and opened it, to reveal a small rose gold necklace of your name with your birthstone at the end. You always wanted a necklace with you name engraved in it with your birthstone.

"Awe, Uncle Gene, thank you!" You got up and hugged him again.

"Your welcome doll." He hugs you back in a really tight bear hug, squeezing the breath out of you.

"You didn't have to do that." You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Y/N, when did I ever not get you what I wanted for your birthday?" He held your face to look up at him.

"Never." You sighed.

"Okay then." He kisses the top of your head and walks over to Paul, before lowering his voice that only Paul could hear.

Paul's POV

After Gene gives Y/N her birthday present, he walks over to me and whispers so that only he and I can hear.

"Hey, Tommy hasn't showed up yet, Eric and I looked all over for him." He slightly looks back to make sure Y/N wasn't listening, and she wasn't. I looked back at her also, we didn't want her upset about Bruce leaving the band, because they were close, they were like best friends and it would hurt me to see tears running down my daughters face, but I can't keep it from her for long. Being a father is probably the best thing ever in my life for the past 18 years. I loved her since the day I found out about her and will continue to love her, being a father has its ups and downs but it's all worth it in the end, it hurts to know she's 18 now and not to mention about to graduate high school and go to college. I'm glad she's my daughter and would never ask for a more beautiful and successful young woman, she's my whole world and I would risk my life, if it meant to keep her safe. And telling her about Bruce leaving is going to tear her apart and seeing her being upset makes me upset, so that's when the dad instincts kick in.