Band Talks and Future Talks

(A/N: I'M SOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!! I LOST MY TABLET AND WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE! I FEEL BAD BUT ANYWAYS HERE IS CHAPTER 15!! It's a bit short but it's a chapter update! ENJOY!)

Y/N POV 

As we all sat down and talked, Tommy lays down and softly cries into my lap. I stroke his puffy black hair and he slowly starts to fall asleep on my lap. Awe he's so fucking adorable!! 

"Y/N!!!" I jump and look up to where the voice came from. Tommy stirs. "Were you even listening to a single word, I just said!" I sigh. 

"No sir," I look down. "Sorry daddy…" I look up at him and he grits his teeth together. 

"I said, you were just fighting with him the other day and now he's in your lap crying himself to sleep, care to explain what happened that you didn't tell anybody else but Bruce and Eric?" He squints his eyes at me and stares me down. I swallow the giant lump in my throat. 

"Tommy came to me the day after we got in a fight and apologized for what he did, he knew what he did was wrong and begged me to give him another chance and he…" 

"And he what?" Mom looked at me. 

"TOMMY PROPOSED TO Y/N!!" Bruce just blurts out and quickly covers his mouth and hides his face into Eric's chest. And then we all hear a muffled 'sorry Y/N.' I smile softly and nod at daddy and the rest of them. 

"Yeah, Tommy proposed to me…" I look over at everyone, mom then jumps up.

"OO, LET ME SEE THE RING!" I laugh at how happy she was and show her the ring. I look over at daddy and see the guilt all over his face, he gets up and sits down beside me and hugs me. 

"I'm so sorry pumpkin, I shouldn't have gotten mad and yelled at him." I smile and shake my head. 

"It's okay daddy, I would've to if I didn't know anything." He kisses my forehead. 

"Now, is this ring he bought you?" He holds up my hand and looks at the ring on my finger. I nod. "He did a good job choosing a ring." He smiles.

Later that day

Tommy POV

Y/N and I were laying in Y/Ns bed cuddling and playing around quietly. When I decide to break the silence. 

"Hey Princess…" She looks at me. 

"Yes, my prince?" She smiles, I smile back. 

"I was wondering… since… well I know… I mean… mmmm…" I sigh. I lost my train of thought and stopped talking for a second. "Hold on let me… think about how I wanna say this…" 

"Okay…?" She looks at me funny.

"Okay, I know we're only engaged… but I just was wanting to know if you want to talk about anything you want to happen in the future…?" I kinda lazily stumbled out words. She looked at me and smiled.

"You mean like talk about actually buying a house, and starting a family-" she keeps rambling on about things, I can't help but to just laugh. 

"Babygirl, slow down just a second," I laughed out. She stops talking and blushes. Awe! 

"Sorry, I don't know what that was," she laughs nervously. 

"It's okay, baby, let's talk about it slowly first, okay? One thing at a time?" She nods and lays her head on my bare chest. I smile and kiss her forehead. "Okay, so I plan on before our big day, I want you to move in my house with me." She hums while drawing shapes on my arms. 

"Then maybe after a year or so start trying for kids…" She looks up at me. 

"Kids..? That early?" 

"I said a year or so Y/N," I laugh. "Are you even listening?" 

"Yeah, but how long is so? 2 years, 3 years, 4 maybe?"

"I don't know yet baby girl, just brainstorming ideas for the future, okay?" She smiles and nods. 

"I want at least 1 boy and 1 girl…" She looks up at me, and I smile and nod.

"Same, but a couple more is okay, right?" 

"Yea, I guess I don't want to have too many kids." She laughs. I also laugh and pull her closer to me. 

"No, the most kids I want is a maximum of 5… no more than 5." She nods and yawns. 

"Yeah, sounds good." 

"I also kinda want a set of twins… I've really been thinking about that." I nervously chuckle. 

"Tw-" She was suddenly cut off by a voice.

"Thinking about kids already? You're not even married yet." Paul walks in and sits on Y/Ns bed. 

"We were just talking, Paul, nothing happening any time soon, unless we plan it." He shoots a glare at me. "Sorry.." 

"Well, daddy it was nice for you to come say goodnight to Tommy and I," she sits up and kisses his cheek. He smiles.

"You're welcome pumpkin, I love you baby." He hugs her, while giving her a kiss on the head. 

"I love you too. Goodnight." Paul stands up and starts walking out. 

"Goodnight Tommy.." 

"Goodnight." And he walks out closing the door. Wow. He actually said goodnight to me, I suddenly hear shuffling from Y/Ns closet and then her lights turned off and she shut the door walking out in a sports bra and spandex shorts. I can get used to this… I stand up and take off my pants and lay back down, she turns off the light and walks over to the bed and climbs in, I turn around and spoon her from behind. I kiss her head and slowly start drifting off to sleep. 

"Goodnight, My Queen."

"Goodnight, My King."