Daddy Daughter Promises and Coming Home

(A/N: Short chapter! But yeah nothing much more to say. ENJOY!)

Paul POV

I wake up the next day and go downstairs and start to cook Y/N's favorite for breakfast. I see her come downstairs. Perfect! I continue to make breakfast. 

"Good Morning Pumpkin!" I smile at her. She smiles. 

"Good Morning Daddy, something smells good!" She walks up and kisses my cheek. I nod. 

"Mhm, your favorite baby," I give her a side hug. I look down for a second, she looks at me. 

"What's wrong daddy?" I look at her and pull her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry pumpkin, I was wrong to yell at you without letting you explain what was happening. It was really wrong of me, and I feel like I failed as a father." I feel tears run down my cheek. She hugs me tighter. 

"Daddy, you did not fail as a father! You're the best dad ever and I couldn't ask for anyone else! I understand that you were just trying to protect me," she pulls away looking up at me and wipes my tears away. I nod. "I love you daddy," she kisses my cheek again.

"I love you too baby," I hugged her again then I noticed that the food was burning. "Shit!" I took it off and sighed, Y/N laughed. I laughed and slightly hit her on the leg.

"Hey!" She laughed again. 

"You may be 18, but I can still spank and punish you, missy!" I laughed again. She shakes her head. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I turn to see Erin. 

"Good Morning Beautiful!" I turn around and wrap my arms around her. 

"Good Morning!" I kiss her on the lips, I then hear Y/N gag. 

"EW!" We all laugh, I look at both of them and pull Y/N closer to us. 

"I love my girls," I hug them both. They both smile. "Okay how about we try and cook breakfast again?" They both nod, we goof around as we cook breakfast and then eat. After we're done eating we start to clean up, I'm washing the dishes while Erin is drying them and putting them up and Y/N sweeping and washing down the cabinets. I hear the phone ring and I have Y/N go and get it for me. It's Tommy. 

Bold: Paul 
Italic: Tommy

"Hey Tom!" Y/N looks at me.

"Hey Paul, I have good news!" 

"What's that Tom?" I look back at Y/N and she's looking at me. 

"Doctors said I'm good to go home today!" He sounded super happy about it. I smile.

"Really! That's great buddy!

"Mhm, I was wondering if you could come by and pick me up so I can maybe… spend time with y/n…?" I smiled and shook my head. "If not it's fine I'll just have Jim or someone take me home." He quickly added. 

"No Tom it's fine, I'll come by and get you." I sneak another peek at Y/N staring at me in shock. 

"Really?" He was surprised by my answer. "Wow okay, thanks Paul! I'll see you later!" 

"Mhm, no problem Tommy. Bye, see ya!" I hang up and turn to look at Erin and Y/N. 

"Does Tommy get to go home today?" Y/N asked super excitedly. I nod and smile at her.

"Yeah, and he's coming over for a little bit." She smiles from ear to ear. 

"Yay! Thank You Daddy!" She hugs me laughing. I chuckle and hug her back. 

"No problem baby. Would it be okay with you if I invited the rest of the guys over for dinner later Erin baby?" Y/N gags again and we laugh. 

"No Paul, I don't mind." I nod and call the other guys and tell them to come over for dinner, not telling them about Tommy coming home today.

Later that day

About 5 pmish

Gene arrives, finally the last one to get here, I have Erin make up an excuse for me to leave.

"Hey babe! We don't have butter or sugar! Could you please go get some real quick?" I walked into the kitchen and over to her. 

"Of course honey," I kiss her and walk back out. "Hey guys I'll be right back, don't cause any messes." They all nod. I look over and see Eric sitting in Bruce's lap, and then see Bruce kiss him. They are too cute, I walk out of the door and head to my car. Once I'm in I call Tommy. He answered. "Hey I'm on my way… mhm see ya in a few… bye," I hang up and drive to the hospital. I park and go inside and wait for him. I then see him walk towards me a little pained and with a cast around his left arm. Damnit, I'm gonna need a guitarist. I could always ask Bruce, I don't think he would mind.

"Hey man, thanks for coming to pick me up!" He smiles. 

"No problem Tommy! Anything for someone like a brother to me!" He hugs me, I smile. "Let's get going, I'm surprising the guys that you're coming home today." 

"Okay, cool!" We head out to my car and I drive back home. I go inside first. 

"Baby I got what you needed!" The guys are staring at me, "what?"

"Where's the stuff she needed?" Gene asked with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. 

"Oh, was I actually supposed to go to the store?" I smirk at them. Bruce laughed, the rest looked at him then back at me.

"You sneaky son of a bitch, where did ya go?" Tommy walks in behind me, and they all get up super fast and come over to us. Eric hugs him.

"Tommy, you're okay!" 

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a little sore." He hugs Eric back. We all sit down. Then Y/N comes downstairs. 

Y/N POV

I come downstairs and see Tommy sitting on the couch. I run over to him and hug him, he of course hugs back and pulls me into a kiss. I sit in his lap and cuddle close to him. He smiles and looks at daddy, I also look at daddy. He just smiles and walks into the kitchen. Tommy wraps his arms around me and closes his eyes, I bury my face into his chest, I then hear a shuffle and look over at Bruce and Eric. Eric was full on straddling Bruce, making out with him and grinding his hips into Bruce's. 

"Eww! You two get a room!" I gagged out, Tommy looked up and laughed. Eric quickly moves out of his lap before turning a deep red, Bruce was slightly pink. Daddy came back out with momma and Uncle Gene.

"What's up?" Uncle Gene looked at me. 

"Them two thinking they're in Paris at a fancy hotel," Tommy states, they laugh, looking over at the two on the loveseat. I look at Tommy, he smiles.

"Hey it's called a 'loveseat' right? So-" Everyone but Eric and Bruce starts laughing,  I try to finish my sentence but I can't due to laughing at my own stupid joke. 

"HEY!" They yell in an urge together. 

"Y'all are too cute!" I squeal. 

"Thank you, so are you and Tommy," I smile and kiss Tommy's cheek.

"Thannnkkkss!" Tommy just chuckles and kisses my cheek back. "Anyways are we gonna eat or sit here and goof around?" I look at momma and daddy. "I'm HUNGRY!" 

"Okay okay let's go eat." Daddy rolls his eyes playful. We all laugh and go to the kitchen and eat.