Catching up and Jealously

A/N: This is a short chapter, lol I thought I would never finish it. But I did and here it is. Enjoy. :) Also I tried to find a younger picture of Tommy and Bruce together, but I liked this one so yeah, I'm using it.  

Y/N POV

Bruce and I were sitting on my bed talking about random things, laughing at each other's stupid comments about something the other said.

"So what tea did you want to spill about yourself?" Bruce looked at me, taking a sip of his RedBull. I blushed.

"Well... uh... I kin... da have a crush on s-some one and I want to know how to approach him and have him like me back..." I look down messing with my hair.

"Who shall that be best friend?" He crooks an eyebrow, looking at me. I don't know how to exactly tell him because I just met Tommy last night and already really like him. He seems so sweet and he's just so handsome. I start dozing off. "Y/N? HELLOOO?" I snap back to reality.

"HUUHH!? Oh sorry." I blush hard. "If I do tell you, will you help me?"

"When have I never helped you with anything Y/N, besides I am the master of love sweetheart." He winks at me, I hit his arm.

"Quit," we laugh, "It's Tommy... the new guitarist." I see his face light up. And I instantly regret it.

"Y/N!! TOMMY? THAYER?" I nod "OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST FRIEND CRUSHING ON A FINE GUY." I'm sure I'm as red as I can be right now.

"Shut up Bruce!!! This stays between us, okay?" I look at him sternly, and he nods. Just then we heard the front door open and we went downstairs. "DADDY YOUR HOME!!!!!" I laugh, I love my father, but sometimes things he does get a little out of hand, but drinking at the after-party isn't one of them, yes he'll get a little buzzed, but never full-on drunk, so I don't mind him drinking now and then. "Did you have fun?" I took his jacket and hung it up.

"Yes baby, I did." He kisses my temple. I smile. "Thank you, Bruce, for staying with her to keep her company." He smiles at Bruce.

"No problem Paul." He smiles back-patting dad's back on the way out. "Well, I better get going. Bye Y/N!" He hugs you. "It was nice to catch up with you."

"Bye Bruce! Same here." I hugged him back. "Thank you for understanding," I whisper in his ear.

"No problem." He smiles and walks out of the house.

"So what'd y'all do?" He looked at me.

"We talked and caught up on life, how long is he gonna stay here?"

"Just a couple of days. What do you want for dinner?" He walks over to me kissing my temple.

"Daddy I just ordered pizza." I look up at him. He smiles.

"Ah okay." He walks to the kitchen and gets a drink out of the fridge. "Well, good night baby."

"Good night daddy."

Tommy POV

We're all sitting around, everyone is drinking and getting dances from girls and just having a good time, but not me, I'm sitting here thinking about Y/N. She's so beautiful and I just can't even describe how she makes me feel just looking at her. But are her and Bruce serious? I wonder. I sigh and take another sip of my beer and just watch everyone doing their thing. I look over and see Eric walking towards me.

"Hey Tom, what's wrong? You looked bummed." He sits down beside me.

"I'm fine, just thinking."

"This is about Y/N isn't it, you're jealous of her and Brue hanging out together aren't you?" He grins genuinely. I blushed at his comment.

"I am not jealous o-f of Y/N and Bruce." He snickers, he's drunk out of his mind, but Eric is always able to read me, no matter his state.

"Yes you are, no doubts about it, their just best friends Tommy, they're not dating. I promise." He pats my back. "Go get her, if you want her." He smirks and walks off. Eric is right they are just friends and I am jealous of them over nothing. That's it, I'm gonna ask her out on a date, no I can't. Dammit, Tommy. I sigh again. Okay, I can do this, I'm gonna do this. I need to figure out what I'm gonna do. Think Thomas, think.

"Tommy, Tommy, are you ready to go?" I look up and see Gene and Paul.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready." I get up and we walk out.

"What was your deal earlier Tommy?" I look up at Gene.

"Oh, I just really didn't feel good, is all." I shrug and he seems satisfied with the answer as he just nodded and got in the car he and Eric share. I keep walking and get in the one me Paul and Doc all share.

"You sure you're fine Tommy?" Paul asks a bit worried.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Okay."

Eric POV

I get in the car thinking about the conversation I had with Tommy earlier. He likes Y/N no doubt about it, but he can't get his fucking head out of the gutter about Bruce's and her's relationship. He's way too worried about them being together and he's so jealous he probably doesn't even know what to do with himself. I laugh. Gene looks at me.

"What?"

"What are you laughing at?" He's so confused.

"My thoughts." I shot him a smile.

"What are you thinking about?" I frown at his question because I know that if I tell him he'll tell Paul and I can't let Tommy's secret out. "Come on tell me. I won't tell anyone, whoever it's about." I sigh.

"You promise?" I look at him and raise my eyebrow at him.

"I promise. Now tell me."

"It's about Tommy... "

"Yea, what about him?" He nudges my arm.

"He likes... Y/N... " His jaw dropped and he just stared at me.

"Your joking?"

"I'm not, he likes her. So much he's jealous of Bruce hanging out with her." I laugh at my sentence and so does he.

"WOW... Our boy Tommy is trying to get killed by Paul." He laughs.

"Yea I know. Just don't tell Paul."

"I won't but dang." We laughed as the ride goes on.