Guys Instead of Girls?

(A/N: HELLO LOVELIES!!! SUPER LONG CHAPTER!! ALSO, I had some help with this chapter from Starchild7733! Lol. I was stuck on what to do so I asked for a bit of help, and POOF thanks to her I got it done!! Super sweet person to talk to!! My computer died twice on me typing this so that’s how long it took me to do it. ALSO BIG MEGA PLOT TWIST IN THE END. OKIE NOW ONTO THE STORY, ENJOY!!!! 🙂)

Y/N POV

I wake up the next morning and look at my clock on the nightstand, 11:30! I groan and sit up in bed grabbing my phone and looking at it.

2 MISSED CALLS FROM DADDY 
1 MISSED CALL FROM BRUCIE
1 TEXT FROM TOMMY

Ugh the first thing I do is get up and go hope in the shower brush my teeth and wash my face. When I finished getting ready for the day I sat on my bed and decided to call daddy back first. I wait as it rings when he finally answers. 

(Bold: Paul
Italicized: Y/N)

“Hello?”

“You called?” 

“Well good morning to you too, Pumpkin,” he laughs.

“Sorry Daddy, Good Morning. Why did you call?” I get up and go downstairs to get something to eat and sit at the kitchen island.

“Well, I was going to let you come to practice with me this morning but Bruce called and he wanted to see if you were free, and I told him you were.” 

“Oh okay daddy, I’ll call him right now and let you go back to practice.” I missed Bruce so I’m happy I can hang out with him again. “Bye daddy, love you.” 

“Bye baby, love you too.” He hangs up and I call Bruce.

(Bold: Bruce
Italicized: Y/N)

“Hello?” 

“Hey Bruce! I was returning your call to tell you I was free tonight if you want to hang out again? Daddy told me you called asking.” 

“Oh yeah, sure I’ll pick you up at 2 then?” 

“Sure thing!” 

“Okay Y/N see you then!” 

“Okay Brucie! Bye!” 

“Bye.” I hang up and look at Tommy’s message. 

‘Hey Princess, I was wondering if you wanted to go out and hang again tonight?’

I sigh and reply. 

‘Sorry Tom, have plans with Bruce already…’ 

It hurt me to send that, it hurt so much. Not because I said no but because it was Tommy Thayer. Tommy Fucking Thayer! My crush! I wait for him to reply. 

‘Oh okay… well maybe some other time then, bye Y/N’ 

I hurt his feelings… it hurts to know I just hurt him. 

“Damnit Y/N!” I turn off my phone and walk upstairs and throw myself on my bed and cry myself back to sleep. 

*TIME SKIP*

“Y/N?” Someone was shaking me, I turned around to see Daddy standing beside my bed and Bruce standing behind him with his arms crossed leaned against the doorframe. “You okay pumpkin?” 

“Yeah I’m fine I just didn’t feel good is all.” I smile. “I’m so sorry Bruce, I forgot…” He shook his head. 

“It’s fine, just hurry up we have to be at the place in 30 minutes.” I look up at him in panic mode.