Christmas with Family

(A/N: Since it's December I decided to throw some Christmas in here, because like why not!)

Y/N POV

Mom and I was in the living room, we just got finished putting up our Christmas tree and decorations. I run upstairs really quick and grab the stocking laying on my bed and run back downstairs, hanging it beside the rest and smile.

"That's better," I laugh and mom hugs me. The the front door opens and daddy and the guys walk in.

"Whoa, hell feels like Christmas morning in here!!" Uncle Gene laughed. I walk over and grab Tommy and pull him over to look at the setup. He sees the stocking with his name on it, and looks at me.

"Baby, are you sure you really want to hang up a stocking with my name on it?" Daddy walks up and hugs mom from behind.

"Tommy don't sweat it, you're engaged to her, you're now part of the family." Tommy turns and looks at him and slightly smiles and nods. Tommy smiles and pulls me into a kiss. I cuddle into his chest and look at the tree and smile.

Tommy POV

Y/N is asleep in her room, I was able to easily get up and not wake her up. I walk downstairs and stand in front of the stockings and smile. I feel a soft hand touch my shoulder, I turn to see Erin.

"Welcome to the family Tommy," she smiles and rubs my back. She walks upstairs and goes to the bedroom. I turn around and turn around going back to y/n's room, I change and lay down beside "I love you y/n..." I smile and dose off to sleep.

The next day

Y/N wakes me up shaking me to death, I turn around and pull the blanket over my head, she pulls it off. "Babee! Wake up! Santa came!" I laugh as she mentioned Santa. "What...?" I shake my head.

"Santa really??" She laughs.

"I was just trying to get you up faster," I laughed and pulled her closer.

"I have a Secret Santa," I wink at her.

"THOMAS CUNNINGHAM THAYER!" She lightly hits my chest, "But seriously get up, daddy is waiting for us." I groan.

"Fineee," I get up and get dressed and wait for Y/N. She jumps on my back and I walk downstairs with her on my back, once we reach the living room she jumps down and runs to the tree with presents under it. I smile and see her point to a small pile of about 6 or 7 presents with my name beside them. "Really ya'll didn't have to get me anyth-"

"Tommy shush most of them are from me baby, okay?" I sigh and nod. Erin pulls out her phone.

"Okay I want for Christmas pictures of you two together!" Y/N laughed and patted the floor beside her, I sit down and she scoots in closer and looks at Erin as I kiss her cheek, then I hear her phone shutter indicating she just took a picture. I slightly blush and smile. Y/N picks up one of her presents read who it was from.

Y/N POV

I picked up one of my presents and read the tag to see who it was from.

"Awe babee, okay let's see what it is," I open the present and see one of the shirts I told him I really wanted. "TOMMY YOU DIDN'T!" He laughs.