Double Dates, Panties and Real Love Feelings

(A/N: I HAVE A SURPRISE HIDDEN IN HERE!!! IT'S GONNA BE A ERIC SURPRISE!! BUT THE PICTURES IN THE COLLEGE RELATE TO THE STORY, BUT BARE WITH ME, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS!! It was a idea pulled from @starchild7733 's first highschool book 🙂🙃 ENJOY!)

Eric POV

Me, Bruce, Tommy and Y/N were walking around the mall shopping, hanging out, laughing and having fun. Me and Y/N were standing in line getting food at the food court when suddenly I felt someone wrap their arms around me, and whisper in my ear. 

"I love you," I smile and turn around to see Bruce. I kiss his cheek earning some ewws from the crowd, but I don't care. It's my life not theirs. He smiles and pecks my lips. "Are you not going to say it back?" He pouts. As he's so cute! 

"I love you too, Bruce!" I hold his hand and continue to wait in line. I look over and see Y/N showing Tommy what she got at Bath and Body Works, and laugh, she looks up at me. 

"What? I got to make sure he likes them before I wear them." I laugh again, so does Bruce and Tommy. 

"I'll like anything you wear baby girl." He kisses her temple, she smiles from ear to ear. We were next to order, Y/N wanted to order first though so we let them go first and then Tommy paid. I ordered after them and started to pay, when Bruce stopped me. 

"I got this baby," he smiles and orders taking his wallet out and paying, handing me my stuff. We go sit down beside Y/N and Tommy. I kiss his cheek again. 

"Thank you baby!" 

"No problem!" 

We eat and walk around some more stores and look around. I saw Y/N pull Tommy into Victoria's Secret, I've seen some nice things in here before when I was with my mom and sister. I look around walking behind Y/N, when I see THEM! Oh my gosh! It was a pair of green lace panties with a little ribbon bow on the back of them. They're so cute! I have to get them and wear them for Bruce! But I can't get them and pay for them, I'll get weird looks from people. I look around for Y/N, and walk up to her. I tap her shoulder, she turns around. 

"Hey Eric! See something you like?" I blush. "Ooo," she smirks at me. 

"Shush! I saw something but I don't want to get weird looks from people." Tommy walks over with something in his hand and holds it up to Y/N's frame. 

"Baby girl, I would love to see this on you!" He smirks. Y/N shakes her head. "What! Eric don't you think it would look nice on her?" He looks at me, I nod. 

"It would, but as I was saying, Y/N would you mind… you know getting them from me?" I look at her with puppy eyes, she sighs. 

"Where are they?" I smile and drag her to them. Her eyebrows shoot up. "Wow! Eric, you would send Bruce into cardiac arrest." She laughs. "Sure, I will get them. What's you size?" I tell her my size and she gets them. 

"Thanks Y/N!" I hug her, "I'm going to go and walk around some more with Bruce!" She nods. Her and Tommy continued to look around, I go and find Bruce. 

Y/N POV

I'm looking around trying to find some new bras and panties and Tommy keeps pulling over holding up weird lingerie sets up to me. I laugh everytime he picks one. He then picks up this beautiful blue set, it's so pretty! He smirks. 

"I see it in your eyes baby girl! If you want it, get it. I think this one would be beautiful on you!" He walks over to me and pulls me closer, he bends over and traps my lips with his own. He pulls away and I take the set he has in his hands and drape it over my arm. We go to check out and he pays for everything. We walk out and look around for Bruce and Eric. After we caught up with them, we ate at a small restaurant, then headed back to Eric's house. Tommy and Bruce sit down on the couch, while me and Eric rush upstairs, to try on our new clothes. Eric goes into the bathroom, I hear him oooo to himself.