No Time, Parties and Groupies

(A/N: Warnings: Fighting! Also imagine that it's Y/N's time of the month... because she's going to be very moody in this chapter and the next chapter. Okiee jk I'll stop being weird now!! 😳 ENJOY!!😁)

Tommy POV 

Tonight we had another show, we were all getting ready and putting makeup on, Y/N came in and started loving up on me and stuff. 

"Baby girl I'm busy right now," I kiss her check. "I'll cuddle later, okay." She sighs and gets up.

"Okay…" she walks out of the dressing room. I sigh. We finished getting ready and we're about to start my favorite part about being a rock star. The meet and greet! I loved the meet and greets so much, because I get to meet some amazing fans! I usually also like to watch for the groupies, but I haven't done that since me and Y/N got together. I look over and see Y/N talking with Doc and a couple roadies since she had nothing else to do. She's been active a bit moody lately… so I've been trying not to get on her bad side much. I focus back on the meet and greet to see what I least expected in front of me. Groupies. One looked at me and linked her arms around my neck. 

"Okay, okay hey doll but you're a bit close." I place my hands on her sides and push her off a bit.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes and looks at the camera for the picture. The line staggered on until it was gone and was time for the show. After we finished the show we went back and changed into our clothes for the after party. Once again a chance to meet some fans. When we got there, I got a couple of drinks and started looking around for Y/N, then the same girl from earlier walked up, once again wrapping her arms around me. Pulling me super close to her, she whispers in my ear. 

"Let's go have some fun," of course I was a little buzzed, but I know Y/N would kill me.

"Like I said earlier doll, you're too close." I pushed her away softly and walked to sit in the corner on a small couch. I have girls walk by and wink and stare at me. God I feel like a magnet tonight… A couple of girls come and sit beside me, one sits on my lap, practically straddling me. 

"You were amazing tonight Tommy!" I'm super buzzed right now so my mind wasn't thinking right. I smirk and kiss her. 

"Thanks, I got to go use the bathroom doll. I'll be back for my spot." I smile, putting my hands on her waist and picking the girl up, setting her down where I just got up from, I turned around and came face first with her. Standing in front of me, arms crossed, tapping her foot. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Hey baby girl!" I kiss her cheek. She just pushed me off and walked away. "Y/N!... BABY GIRL!!..." Damnit Tommy you just fucked up. I sighed. I pushed through the crowd after her. It was the first time I saw her today and I just fucked it all up. I continued to push through the crowd trying to find her, I stopped and looked around. Damnit, I lost her. I sigh and find a different corner to sit in, away from everyone. I see someone walk over and sit a beer in front of me, then sits down taking a sip from their's. 

"Thought you looked lonely, so I brought you a drink and some company." I recognize the voice..

"Thanks Er.." I take a sip from the beer and set it back on the table.

"Something's wrong, tell me what's wrong Tom." I sigh in defeat. 

"Eric I just fucked up… I had girls on me earlier and Y/N saw and got mad and stormed off…" I play with the beer bottle. "I'm sure she wants to break up with me." 

"Go talk to her." I look up at him.

"She won't let me, plus I don't know where she is." 

"I saw her walk out," he shrugs. WHAT?! I get up and bolt out the door. I ran across the street to the hotel and ran to her room. I knock. Please be in here please. She opens the door. 

Y/N POV 

I can't believe Tommy was with other girls, holding and touching them like he was, it made me so mad and upset. I'm currently laying in the bed crying, when I heard a knock at the door. I get up and open it. I immediately try to shut it, but Tommy pushes through it. I walk away from him and sit on the bed, looking away from him. My anger takes over.

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly. 

"I want to apologize for pushing you away earlier and for those girls that were around me." I feel him sit down on the other side of the bed.

"YOU KISSED HER TOMMY! HOW ARE YOU SORRY!" I stand up and turn to look at him. "You literally kissed her! I saw it! And earlier I just wanted to hang out with you and you told me to go! So how are you sorry!" I feel tears stream down my face. 

Tommy POV 

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE Y/N! I didn't mean-" she cut me off.

"OH REALLY?! You didn't mean to kiss her?! Tommy really? Not only did you push me away earlier today, but you've pushed me away for the past couple of days! I just wanted to hang out with you, but every time I try to, you tell me you're busy! If you're not going to start making the time for me and hang out and touch other girls, we're going to have to break up! I can't deal with it Tommy." She runs out of her room with tears running down her face. 

"Y/N WAIT, PLEASE!" I run out of the door and yell after her. "FUCK!" I run to my room and lay in the bed crying uncontrollably for hours. She broke up with me… "She broke up with me," I cry harder, ignoring everything else around me. Not caring about anything. I can't believe it, and it's all my fault for pushing her away and kissing that girl… "DUMBASS!" I continue to cry so hard, suddenly I notice the amount of alcohol I had plus this crying was teaming up on me. I get up and stumble to the bathroom and throw up everything. I lay on the floor for a while crying before getting up and stumbled back to the bed and lay down crying even more. I'm such an asshole… I get up and walk back to the bar getting super wasted. All I remember next is being in the bathroom beside Gene washing my hands when suddenly my legs gave out and the floor was getting closer and then everything was black.

(A/N: THIS IS LIKE A PART 1! I'LL UPLOAD PART 2 SOON!)