11:30 and Cuddles

(A/N: Hello lovelies! Short chapter, but it's okay! It's not the best chapter, something's making me feel a little weird about this chapter, and I don't know what to think of it, but oh well. Enjoy!)

Paul's POV

I was at home, I had Gene over planning on when we should practice again, when suddenly I hear the front door open and I look to see Bruce, Eric Singer, Tommy, and Y/N walk in. 

"Hey daddy!" She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back. 

"Baby, I was worried about you, it's almost 12 in the morning." I frown at her. Gene and the rest are just standing there listening. 

"Sorry daddy, I didn't mean to scare you…," She looks down at the ground. 

"It's fine Pumpkin, just don't do it again." She nods and hugs me again. She looks at the other guys then back up at me. 

"Daddy, can we go up to my room? I promised the guys we could watch a movie." I sigh and nod. She smiles, "thank you daddy! Bruce grab Eric!" She grabs Tommy's hand and Bruce grabs Eric's and they run upstairs, laughing when Eric falls halfway up because of his short legs not able to keep up with Bruce. I sigh and shake my head. 

"Okay, what's the matter Paul?" I turn towards Gene and sigh again. 

"Gene, she leaves at 3 or 4 almost every day and doesn't return till like 11:30 or sometimes past 12," I sigh. "But when she does leave it's usually always with Bruce…." I think back to the other day, when I saw the black familiar black car in the driveway. "I think she went out with Tommy the other day, it looked like his BMW," I sigh again. Gene frowns. 

"I'm sorry, Paul." 

"It's fine, I'm sure it wasn't Tommy. I'm probably just being over dramatic about it." 

Gene POV 

I feel bad for not being able to tell Paul that it was Tommy that picked her up the other day. UGH! Paul is my best friend, but I can't give in on Tommy's secret, I promised I wouldn't tell. I frown and listen to Paul rambles, he starts pacing. Oh boy, that's not good.

"Paul buddy, maybe you should calm down just a bit? You're pacing." I walk over to him and stop him from walking in circles. He looks at me and nods, sitting down. I get him a glass of water and hand it to him and he takes a big gulp of it. "You feel better?" He nods. "Good, you had me worried." I huff and look at my watch. "I'm gonna head home, Shannon is probably worried about me." He nods.

"I'm going to go check on Y/N and the others. Good night Gene."

"Good night, Paul." I walk out of the house to my car, going home.

Tommy's POV

We're laying on Y/N's bed watching a movie and cuddling. Yes, I said cuddling. She's the best person ever to cuddle with. I couldn't hold my feelings back anymore, so I asked her out earlier and thank God, she said yes. Bruce and Eric are sitting on the small pull out bed and I looked over at them and saw Bruce quickly kiss Eric. So I decided to be nosey. 

"So Bruce?" He looks up at me, so does Y/N and Eric.

"Hmm?"

"Who's your boyfriend?" He blushes red, I also notice so does Eric. "Is it Eric?" He glares at me. "It's okay, I saw y'all kiss just now," I laugh at how embarrassed they were. 

"Shut up!" I smirk. 

"Don't make me go there with you and Y/N!" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, at least I'm not avoiding her, and not scared to kiss her." I glare at him. Next thing I saw was stuck in my poor brain for a while. Bruce full on pulled Eric in his lap and started to make out with him. Y/N sits up and stares in total shock. That's when Paul walks in. Y/N quickly scoots away.

"WHOA! DAMN GUYS!" He laughs looking at them. He looks up at me and Y/N sitting on her bed, me on one end, her on the other. He then looks back at me.

"Hi…, how are you…?" I ask awkwardly. 

"I'm good, thank you for asking." He's not in a good mood right now. "Sorry to spoil friend night guys, but I think it's time for y'all to leave. It's 1:30 in the morning." 

"Daddy!" I look at Y/N, "can't they stay the night? I mean,  if it's 1:30, then maybe they should just stay the night and leave in the morning." Paul sighs. 

"Fine whatever, but he's sleeping on the floor, not in the bed with you." She nods.

"Okay," she gets up walking towards him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Good Night Daddy, I love you!"

"I love you too." He walks out and shuts the door, she walks over and jumps back into my arms. 

"We could've went home Y/N," we all looked at Bruce. 

"No! It's 1:30 in the morning you're not going out. It's too dark and it's dangerous out at these times." She defended herself. God, she's hot when she does that. I chuckled at how cute she was being, I couldn't hold it back anymore. "What are you laughing at?" She looks at me crossing her arms. 

"Oh nothing, Princess," she scoots away a little bit and stares at me, still waiting for her answer. "Fine, I was laughing at you being all defensive about us leaving, it was cute," she blushes and I laugh. "Awe, you're too cute baby girl," she pouts. I pull her into my lap and kiss her cheek, she smiles and kisses me back on the cheek. We continued watching the movie, when it was finally over I looked down at Y/N, she was asleep, she must have got tired and fell asleep. I kiss her forehead and get up without waking her up. I grab an extra pillow and blanket from her closet and lay down on the floor. 

"Good night, Tommy." I look behind me and saw Eric awake looking at me. Bruce was also awake.

"Good night Eric." Eric turns into Bruce's chest, and Bruce kisses his head. 

"Good night baa… ." He dozes off half way through his sentence. Me and Bruce quietly laughed. 

"You two are cute," I look at Bruce. "I'm sorry for thinking you were with Y/N… I just really liked her and my feelings got the best of me." 

"It's fine," he yawns. "Good night, Tommy." 

"Good night, Bruce." He falls asleep and I slowly start to doze off, then everything goes black.