Waffles, Problems and Keys

(A/N: Hello loves, here's another chapter!! I'll talk more at the end!! ENJOY! :) )

Tommy POV

I wake up early the next morning, and notice Y/N laying on top of me, I smile and kiss her head and slowly move off of me. I get up and go downstairs to see Paul in the kitchen, I was about to turn and go back upstairs.

"Morning Tom," he had his back to me and was making what smelted like waffles or pancakes. I turn around and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning Paul," I sit down at the bar and yawn. I watch him cook, I heard from Y/N that he's an amazing cook. Paul and I talk for a while when all of the sudden my eyes were covered up and I heard a voice in my ear.

"Guess who," I laugh and turn around and wrap my arms around her waist.

"My beautiful fiancee," she smiles and kisses me, I of course kiss back. Paul shakes his head, and slides a plate to the chair next to me.

"Waffles y/n!"

"Thanks daddy!" She sits down beside me and eats.

Bruce's POV

Eric was asleep on my chest, I decided I was gonna be an ass and wake him up. I start kissing down his temple and cheek and across his lips, he slow stirs and opens his eyes.

"Bru..cee," he whines and turns his face. I just turn my head and do the same thing. He sits up to where he's straddling me, he glares at me.

"What...!" He gives me his sleepy angry face.

"Nothing I just wanted to wake you up and give you kisses and love, but I guess you don't want my love," I start to move him and get up, but he pushes me back down onto the bed.

"No don't leave meee, Bruceeyy." I smirk.

"Okay, I won't," he bends over and kisses me, I kiss him back flipping us over and hover over him, I feel him grind his hips into mine. I softly groan into his mouth and grind my hips back into his, he tangles his fingers into my hair and moans loudly into my mouth as we continue to make out. Let's just say we were really into the mood and got to it really quick.

Y/N POV

I was getting ready because I was going to the studio with daddy and Tommy today. I was wrapped up in a towel and looking through my closet, when I feel another body pressed up against me. I figured it was Tommy and he had a serious 'problem.' I turn around and smirk.

"Baby girl, you're hot..." he kisses my neck slightly sucking on the skin.

"Tommy quit," I smiled and spatted his arm. He whines.

"Baby please don't make me go take a cold shower, I rather have yo....

"THOMAS CUNNINGHAM! Don't you finish that sentence! Go get in the shower right now Mr.Tommy Thayer!" He sighs and walks off to my bathroom pouting like a baby. I turn back around and pick out some leather pants with a random cute white crop top, I have no idea where it came from, with my leather jacket and my black combat boots. I pigtail French braided my hair and threw on mascara, eyeliner and did my eyebrows and threw on a hint of highlight. As I finished getting ready Tommy walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. God, he's so buff. LIKE THAT'S MY SMEXY HANDSOME MAN! MINE! He's so hot. He sees me staring him down.

"Like what you see baby girl," he smirks and walks over towards me.

"Tommy no," I laugh and back up. He smiles and keeps walking towards me. "Tommy put clothes on and dry off, you're wet!" He finally got to me and tries to wrap his arms around my small figure but I easily bend down and crawl under his legs. Maybe not the best escape plan, but hey it worked. He turns around and looks at me, smirking.

"See anything you liked under there?" I rolled my eyes and threw his clothes at him.

"Get dressed." I smiled and walked by him kissing him on the cheek. I lay down on my bed and scroll through Instagram. Liking his recent post about his q&a he posted about on his story. Although he never answered my question. He's a ass sometimes, but and pretty hot mess of an ass. Tommy dries his hair and finishes getting dressed. We walk downstairs and see mom.

"Hey momma!" I go and kiss her on the cheek.

"Hi baby, Hi Tommy!" She smiles at Tommy.

"Hey Erin," he smiles back at her. Just then daddy comes down the stairs.

"Ya'll ready to go?"

"Yes sir!" I smile and he walks by kissing me on the cheek. I smile again. "Tommy can I drive your Bently?" He looks over at me, then to Daddy who just shrugs his shoulders and walks out with Erin. "Please babeee! PLEASEEE!!"

"Fine..., just be careful please," he hands me the keys.

"Yay!" I grab my purse off the coat rack and put my phone in it and walk outside Tommy behind me. I close the door and lock it, hiding the key.

Tommy POV

God I gave MY woman MY car keys... it's gonna be okay Tommy, it'll be fine.... Good god... I can't even think straight as I get into the passenger side of MY car... I buckle up as she gets in the driver's side of MY car. God please... I still wanna have kids with this woman, don't let us die now... she buckles up and slowly pulls out of the driveway and starts to drive. I put on some music and help her with the settings when she needs it. We safely get to the studio and she pulls in and parks. I get out of the passenger side.

"You let her drive your car?" I hear Gene yell as he walked over towards us.

"Yeah, she's actually not a bad driver, good job baby girl." I pull her into my side and kiss her temple.

"Thanks babe!" She looks up at me and I take that moment to get my daily make out session I didn't get this morning.

"Gross, take it somewhere else Romeo," Gene walks inside. I pull away just as Paul and Erin pull in. They had to stop for gas. Y/N smiles and holds my hand as we walk inside.

(A/N: So I was sadly exposed to COVID at my band color guard practice, and now I'm quarantined for 2 weeks!! :( I can't go anywhere for 2 weeks and it makes me sad because I don't like to be cooped up in my room. I'm praying and hoping I don't get it. So please be safe my loves, you never know who has it and who doesn't. Much love! ❤❤)

~Abbie~