Sneaks, Suspicions, and Dreams

(A/N: Hello lovelies!! Amazing Video!! I'm not going to force you watch it, just suggesting it. WARNING: MENTION OF A SHOOTING AT THE END! IT WAS JUST IN HER DREAM AND WILL NOT HAPPEN LATER ON! ENJOY!!)

Y/N POV

We all wake up to a loud banging on my door and daddy walking in yelling. 

“Get up all of you! Tommy and Eric practice at the studio today!” He looks at Tommy on the floor, and Bruce and Eric cuddle up on the pull out bed, then me. “You get dressed, you're going too.” I nod and sit up stretching. He leaves my door open and I see Uncle Gene. 

“Whoa,” he laughs. “You weren’t joking about them two were you Paul,” he continues to laugh. Eric flips him off. “Good morning doll.” He smiles at me. 

“Good morning, Uncle Gene.” I yawn and get up. He walks away, “hey boys I’m going to hop in the shower so could you leave, so for when I get out I could change?” They all nod getting up to leave. I quickly pad over and close my door and kiss Tommy, he of course kisses back. “Good morning, love.” He smiles holding me for a bit. 

“Good morning,” in a sleepy tone. Awe his sleepy voice is so cute!

“You’re so cute,” he blushes and I giggle. He kisses my forehead. 

“Go take your shower and hush,” he yawns in his sleepy voice,  still tired. I laugh and open the door to Uncle Gene standing there. I jumped thinking it was daddy. 

“You’re lucky missy,” he looks at me. I look down a bit. 

“I knowww! Can I take my shower nowww!” I whine. 

“Yes love.” Tommy quickly kisses my cheek and leaves. Bruce and Eric follow behind him. I shut my door and go to my bathroom and jump in the shower. 

Tommy POV

“So Tommy, while Paul is in the shower, you know if he finds out he’ll bang in your head right?” Gene states, I sigh and nod. 

“Yes Gene, I know.” He nods. 

“Okay, making sure.” He goes back to what he was doing. 

*TIME SKIP TO THE STUDIO*

Paul POV 

“Okay, break time!” I put my guitar down and watch everyone put their stuff down, get up and go their separate ways. I watched as Y/N walked down the hall to the vending machines with Eric and Tommy. Bruce walked up behind them, scaring poor Eric when he threw him over his shoulder. I see her and Tommy pushing each other and playing around, I sigh. It’s fine Paul, she’s 18. She can do whatever she wants to do, she’s an adult. I sigh again and feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see Gene behind me. 

“Oh Gene… where did the time go…?” I look at him. He pats my shoulder.

“It’s gone Paul…,” he looks at me. I feel a tear run slowly down my cheek. He pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. “It’s okay to cry Paul, but you’ve done all you could in her life. It’s time for her to figure things out on her own.” He pulls away and smiles at me. I nod. He’s right, I’ve done all I could as a father. It’s time to let her face the world by herself. They come back. 

“Daddy? Are you okay?” She drops her food on the couch and runs over to me. I nod. “No you’re not, you’re crying. What’s wrong?” She brushes my hair out of my face, caressing my face softly. 

“It’s nothing baby, just wondering where time went.” She looks at me and laughs. 

“Daddy, are you crying because I’m 18 now?” I nod. “Awe, daddy it’s okay.” She pulls me into a tight hug. She looks over her shoulder at the others. “I love you daddy, never forget that i’m always going to be your baby, okay?” I nod at her. “Okay back to practice!” She crosses her arms and stares at me.