Big Talks and Proposals

((A/N: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE LOVES! I HAD THE DREADED WRITERS BLOCK!! BUT HERE IT IS! THE CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT OF SMUT!! ENJOY!!))

Bruce POV

I was heading out of Eric's hotel room with him following behind shutting the door, and walked down the hallway to the elevators. Eric pushes the button and as soon as it opens up we see Y/N standing up from the floor with tears running down her face. She smiles, not recognizing us, and starts to walk by, Eric grabs her arm. She screams, I put my arms around her and hugged her. She's tries to get away, not knowing who it is. I comb her hair and pull away to look at her face. 

"Hey Y/N it's okay, what's wrong?"

"B-bruce?" I pull her back into a hug and let her cry into my chest. "I broksbbd wifkshim." I didn't understand anything that she just said. I look at Eric and he nods.

"How bout you get changed and cleaned up and go out with me and Eric." She pulls away and smiles. 

"Okay," she sniffs. 

"Then you can tell us what happened without crying-? Maybe?" She nods.

"I'll try…" We go to her and Tommy's room and surprisingly Tommy isn't in here. Hmm, that's weird. She goes and hops in the shower real quick and changes into a nice simple white dress, with flats and simple makeup. She finishes getting ready and we start to head out, just then Gene and Paul bring Tommy in and lay him down on the bed. Paul just sighs and kisses Y/N's cheek and leaves. Gene kinda gives, Eric, Y/N and I a disgusted look, then walks out. I look over at Tommy on the bed, God he reeked of alcohol, so bad. I look up at Y/N and she just walks over to the door. Tommy didn't. Did he? Or did she? Oh no. I looked at Eric and got up, him following behind me.

"You ready?" She nods and we head out and walk down the street to a small restaurant. We walk in and get our seats. We figure out what we want and order and then Eric looks at Y/N. She smiles at him.

"So who did it?" Her face falls. 

"I did…" I look at her. 

"Y/N why?" She just looks down. 

"He kissed another girl…" 

"He what!?" I hit the table and people looked at me. "Sorry," I chuckled lightly. They go back to what they were doing. I look back at Y/N. She shrugs.

"He kissed another girl, so I broke up with him… " My mind just blows.

"Y/N I'm sorry, I'll shove his head up his ass for you." We look at Eric. "What?" We laugh. 

"It's fine, I'll be okay. I might try and talk to him later after he sobers up. Yay food is here!!" She smiles. After we ate we went sightseeing for a while. I look at Eric and almost die.

"Baby boy, the way the moon hits your complexion is beautiful." He smiles as I pull him into a kiss. "I love you and always will love you, promise me you'll never leave, and always will stay by my side." He smiles and nods. I pull out a silver ring getting down on my knee and slipping it on his finger. He looks at me and smiles crying. I stand back up and kiss him.

"AWEE!!! I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH!!" Y/N jumps up and down. I look at Eric and wipe his tears. We laugh and continue to walk around for a while. We go back and part from Y/N. Me and Eric are gonna have 'our fun' now we know Y/N is okay. 

Time skip

Y/N POV 

I'm standing on the balcony of the hotel room when I see someone move beside me, I look over and see Tommy looking up at the stars. 

"I'm sorry… can I explain?" I look over to him. I sigh and nod softly. "Okay, I'm super sorry that I kissed that other girl, you're right, I shouldn't have even been around them. They just came up to me and wouldn't leave, so I made an excuse to come and find you to get away from them. That's why I kissed her. I'm really sorry Y/N… I was drunk and maybe a little high I don't remember, but I'm super sorry and I really love you and I don't want to lose you… I'm going to be honest with you Y/N when I first met you, I knew you were mine for the rest of my life. And that made me happy, honestly when I kissed that girl I knew I was doing the wrong thing… I did. And it killed me that it wasn't your lips."

Tommy's POV 

 I walk closer to her. "I really love you Y/N, and I can't live without you and I really need you back and maybe…" I get down on one knee and pull out a black box and open it looking up at her. 

"Like I said before, ever since I met you, I just knew I had to make you mine and all these months we spent together and been together was honestly the best ever. It's been almost a year and I want to continue our journey through life together and enjoy every single moment. I'm sorry for pushing you away and not caring enough for you. I really don't deserve you, for you're a ligit fucking queen and deserve the best in your life. And that's what I'm going to give you. I'm going to give you every second of my unprovided attention for the rest of our lives. So baby girl will you please, please, please marry me?" I look up at her with tears running down my face. I notice she's also crying and she nods. I stand up and give her a hug and she hugs back and I pull away slipping the small Princess diamond cut ring onto her finger. She looks at it and gasps. 

"Tommy it's beautiful, I'm sorry, I love you too." She kisses me and I pick her, carry her to the bed and lay her down not breaking the kiss. 

"Say, wanna get a little dirty my queen?" I look at her. She smirks. 

"Yes my king I would love too." We start taking eachothers clothes off, throwing them across the room and I move to her neck and kiss her neck and collarbone leaving dark purple marks. She lets out a couple of moans as I grind into her hips and continue to kiss my way down to her chest. I reach behind her and unbutton her bra throwing it in with the clothes pile. I look her in the eyes as I softly plant soft kisses across both of her breasts and then take one into my mouth for a second and then slightly moving over, leaving a mark in between. I smirk as I kept going down and leaving a trail of soft kisses along her stomach, earning some more soft moans from her. I smirk and chuckle quietly against her, I pull away from her for a second. 

"Does my queen like that?" I then continue my work going down. 

"Yes baby, it feels so fucking good!" 

"Good," I reach the rim of her panties and I spread her legs and hook my fingers around them, looking in her eyes for permission first. As soon as she nodded I pulled them down her legs and planted kisses on the inside of her thighs, earning louder moans from her. 

"Tommy, stop teasing me!"

"Okay then baby girl." I smirk and eat her out.

((A/n: Let your imagination go from there!!! The rings are above!! Once again sorry I took so long. I just was just putting off this incredibly long chapter!!))