Chapter 3

Words - 1136
———————————————————
"Hi, I'm (y/n). I'm a 23 year old doctor, who is currently down one house and belongings. What's your name?"
———————————————————

~~You~~

A loud noise from inside your house broke you out of your reminiscent memory. You started in surprise and frowned. The likely hood that Ru (that was the nickname for Papyrus that you had developed over the 4 years of living and knowing him) was up at six was small as he always had a strict sleeping schedule: he went to bed at 7, after getting sans or you to read him a story first of course, and woke up at 7 to maintain a constant 12 hour sleeping pattern.

Was it Sans?

There was a possibility it was. You have known him to have nightmares and have trouble sleeping. Your frown softened and turned into one of tired sadness as you remembered a conversation you had had with him after living there for about 2 and a half years.
Bur now was not the time to think about that, you were too tired to think clearly and the only thing going through your mind was sleep.

You breathed in a deep breath, preparing yourself for the crash that was sure to come from Ru's room, and yelled as loud as you could in your tired state,
"MONSTER BITCH, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"
...
CRASH
...
Yep there it was.
You sighed slowly. You had started to refer to Sans as 'Monster Bitch' after several serious, yet unreasonably funny, situations and Ru had never wavered in the opinion that it was 'unsuitable for a nice human such as yourself to say such things'. You snorted quietly. You didn't understand how Ru could still think you so sweet.

Shaking your head, you closed your eyes as you heard footsteps coming to the door.
Finally sleep was coming...
...
...
Who was this angry tall skelly?
The door had crashed open to see a tall skeleton that looked remarkably like Ru but had scars covering his face and he wore the most edgy clothes you had ever seen.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTH?"
You gawked up at this...tall angsty bean and mentally decided that the lack of sleep had finally caught up to you... with enough impact to cause you to hallucinate.
...
That or Papyrus was going through a faze.
...
You desperately hoped it was the first one because the monster bitch would Not be pleased.

============================

~~Sans~~

Sans rubbed his phalanges against his skull. Ink had decided to visit Undertale with several other au's to discuss what to do about Error, Nightmare etc. etc.

In reality, he was just bored and wanted something to pass the time...and it pissed sans off that Ink had just imposed himself on him, as well as several others, this included Blue and Stretch, Dream and for some reason Edge and Red were here too. They had not quite got around to why they were here yet, because they had all started arguing the moment they left the portal, kindly supplied by Ink, and hadn't stopped arguing for almost 2 hours.
No need to say it was starting to get to him.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE SUCH A SMALL PATHETIC WIMP ON THE 'TEAM' ANYWAY?
I WONDER WHAT GOOD HE COULD DO? "

"EXCUSE ME 'SIR', I AM NOT A WIMP, NOR AM I SMALL. I AM THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE, FUTURE CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD."

"HAHA. AS IF YOU COULD EVER BECOME A ROYAL GUARDSMEN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF..."

"All right that's enough mate. My bro doesn't need to hear such language."

Stretch had stepped up to Edge and his lazy tone didn't match the glowing eye socket and the angry posture.

"Please stop fighting, we need to discuss.." Ink's hopeless attempts to stop the fighting was lost in a bang that came from the room opposite, also known as the kitchen.

"PLEASE DEAR GUEST, STOP JUST THROWING THINGS AROUND AND ACTUALLY HELP WITH BREAKFAST."

Sans almost smiled. Pap was forever a nice person yet personally sans felt that the person he was being nice to didn't particularly deserve it.

"Fuck off, you stupid idiot. I can do what I want, when I want and you can't fucking stop me."

Sans was about to explode when he heard a loud shout from outside the door.
"MONSTER BITCH, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"
Sans's eye sockets widened.
Shit. You were home.
He had completely forgotten your existence for the first time in years. Normally he wouldn't be able to get you off his mind, your snarky comments, your ridiculous, and often badly timed puns, your beautiful smile and the way it lit up your whole face...

Hang on...

Now was really not the time to be fantasising about you. Edge had become extremely angry and started towards the door.

His eye sockets widened even more than they already had. This was bad.
He didn't mind that you called him that, it was more of an inside joke if anything, he also had an equally awful name for you, but if someone heard that without context...
That would sound really bad. The others had all had the update of rising monster racism in his dimension and all been equally angry at it...
And he may of forgotten to mention you to the others... It wasn't his fault, who would want to mention that he lived with an almost glorious person to several people when the risk of them falling for you was quite high... both he and Papyrus, no matter how much he denied it, had fallen for you so what was the stopping the other from liking you as well.

'Stop it!' He told himself. Now was not the time to be thinking of things like that. First he had to stop Edge from skewering you with a sharpened bone. He jumped up from the sofa as he heard Edge open the door.
Stretch stared at sans, surprised but he just ignored him. Darting passed Stretch and Ink, he darted through the kitchen, seeing a frozen Papyrus and a shocked Blue, and into the main hall.

He saw you through the gaps in Edge's clothing you looked shocked and so tired you could pass out right then and there. Worry flickered through his mind as he saw your face but then he heard the ending of Edge's sentence:
"...SAY, YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTH?"
...

...
Edge was about to be in a fucking Skele-ton of trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiii!
Sorry it's so bad, I'm really ill and about as tired as 'you' in this chapter.
You:...rude...
Oh shut up.
Seriously though, I hope you had a good day and continue to do so.
Until next time (which could be later tonight...depending on how I feel).
*BrightLadyStarlight*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~