Chapter 5

Words - 1129
———————————————————
"When I pass out in the next minute, kindly place me on my bed."
You keeled over, collapsing back onto the sofa as black consumed you for the second time that day
———————————————————

~~Sans~~

This was going to be one giant mess.
You had just collapsed into the sofa in front of several still frozen skeletons after claiming to live with them.

Sans seriously needed some ketchup.

"Classic, what the fuck?" Red was pissed. Sans just looked at Papyrus, ignoring Red, and gestured to you. Pap nodded, so Sans used his magic to pick you up and shortcut to your room. He gently placed you on your bed before collapsing onto a chair you had in the corner of your room. This was a mess, he could hear Red and edge yelling angrily at the others in the living room.

"Are you gonna tell them?"
You had mostly woken up.
"Don't intend to." He knew instantly what you meant.
"How long are they gonna stay? Cause if they are staying for very long they have the right to know who they are staying with."
"Nah they aren't gonna stay, they will probably be gone by the time you wake up."
"They better be cause if they aren't, it ain't gonna be very humerous."
Sans chuckled not even bothering to reply knowing that you were already asleep.

Yep, this was one giant mess.

================================

~~You~~

Around 5 an a half hours. Thats how long you were asleep.
You groaned. You were not going to get up. Hell could literally get loose and you would still refuse to get up...

You needed to pee...

But your still not going to get up.
You were determined to stay in bed as long as possible. (I'm sorry I had to)

You were also hungry.

Very hungry.

Finnnnneeeeee...

You groaned again as you reluctantly sat up. You only vaguely remembered your conversation with Monster but you remembered enough to know that the rogue skellys should be gone. Good. You were in no mood to talk to anyone... except maybe Ru... What? He is too cute and innocent to ignore.
You rose from your bed like a vampire rising from its coffin. You slowly trudged to your cupboard, then remembered to yell "GETTING CHANGED" loudly down the stairs before peeling of the work clothes you were still wearing.

Once changed, washed and freshened up, you picked up your phone to check the time, it was half past one. Hoping that Ru had made some lunch, you made your way downstairs.
"Ru have you made any..."

Your voice failed you as you saw the very same skeletons that Sans had said would of left by this time, all staring at you. You turned to look at a familiar skeleton who was sheepishly looking away from you, awkwardly sipping some ketchup.

You sighed before blatantly ignoring them, opting to walk into the kitchen instead. Ru was there preparing spaghetti by the stove, next to him was the blue Sans/Papyrus skeleton.
"HI (Y/N) DID YOU SLEEP WELL?"
You smiled at your ever sweet friend.
"Yep, slept like a baby. Had to put a little backbone into it though."

Ru unsurprisingly groaned, what did surprise you however, was the groan that emerged from Merged (that was what you had temporarily named the alternate sans).

"WHY HUMAN, THERE IS NO NEED FOR PUNS."
You stared at the skeleton.
"Can...can I..ummm...can I check...?
"Afraid not faggot."
You whipped around to spot sans in the doorframe. The other skeletons all walked in after him.
"If I can't do that Monster, can you at least introduce me?"
Monster shrugged "sure"
He gestured to Merged who was looking curiously at your interaction, and the dead Papyrus who had instantly went to stand near him, "that's blue and stretch, come from an au like ours but everything is swapped," he turned slightly this time gesturing at the two edgy skeletons who were standing in the shadows of the room and not paying any attention whatsoever to the rest of the room, "those two come from an au where murder is encouraged and anything else is weak. Their names are Red and Edge, and the last two," he finally pointed at Cape and Ink "is Dream and Ink..." sans stopped to look at you because after hearing that Ink was his real name you had let out a laugh. Calming down you signalled for Monster to continue, "...who both live in the void because of...reasons...and lead the...ahh.. 'good' Sanses."

You nodded your head at them, still slightly chuckling, "sup", you looked at Monster, "how long they gonna be here?"
"Well...."
Narrowing your eyes at him, "Monster."
"So basically they can't leave because...for some... for some reason...portals won't work."
Your eyes widened, not because of the fact they can't leave, but because of what Sans had just implied.
"It's the...thing...isn't it? That's why they can't leave."
At this all the skeletons in the room turned to look at you on one.

'Red' spoke with a threatening tone in his voice, "Classic, what 'avent you told us?"
Monster looked at him before quickly grabbing you and shortcutting to your room.

"You haven't told them." You were shocked but also touched that Monster hadn't told them. It was a secret that only You, Sans and Ru knew. Well they also knew but they don't really count in this.

"Well, I thought I ought to ask you before I do, I mean, if I take.. take the thing down, there is a chance they will find you and if I'm risking that... I thought you should know."
You got up from your bed, which Monster had dropped you on, to go and hug him. As you touched him, he stiffened.

"Thank you so much. Really. But you got to tell them. Ok. Then you have to.. to drop the thing so they can leave and risk the chance I'm found. It's only right." You pulled back from the hug to see Monster look worried with a very slight blue hue on his face.
"You sure?"
You wink, "You know me, nothing gets under my skin."
Monster snorted before stating, "you really are something else, aren't you faggot."
You chuckled, releasing him.

"Ok let's go, cause we are about to have a bunch of untrusting, angry skeletons on our hands." You say before walking out the room and down the stairs with Monster following close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoooooooo
(I'm running out of ways to greet people)
So how are you......
I'm sorry.
I hope you liked this chapter and comment what would make my writing better cause I know it's really bad.
I might write more later. Idk
Byeeeee❤️
*BrightLadyStarlight*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~