Chapter 4

Words - 1370
———————————————————
Edge was about to be in a fucking Skele-ton of trouble.
———————————————————

~~You~~

You stared up at the edge-ified Ru with your brain silently melting. It was too early for this. You hadn't slept in over 36 hours after that hellish 6 hour long shift as well as a 'surprise meet up' that your ex had planned which was Not fun.

Breathing heavily, you caught sight of sans who was breathing heavily and looking at the edge Ru with a dark glint in his eyes (eyes? Sockets? You were too tired to think about the biology of skeletons. Which, by the way, you had asked Monster and Ru lots about...and yes...it had gotten to awkward questions eventually) and suddenly...
Your brain broke.
...
You just walked past the tall and clearly extremely angry skeleton, which only infuriated him more, but you were too tired and done with life to notice the shouts of incredibly rude profanity's being spoken behind you.

You walked up to sans, muttered something along the lines of 'Monster Bitch, I think Ru is going through a phase' before promptly passing out on him as black consumed you.

<><><><><><>le time skip<><><><><><>

When you came too, you saw a skeleton leaning over you, wearing a baby blue bandana and had equally blue eyes. He looked like a freaky merge of Monster and Ru through half squinting eyes. You breathed in deeply while closing your eyes, before slowly opening your eyes to the fullest and, yet again, you saw this almost creepily adorable skeleton staring worriedly at you. He noticed you waking up then shouted "HEY, THE HUMAN IS WAKING UP" waving one of his arms above his head, signalling to the figures standing around which you had only just noticed were there.

You groan at the loud shouts and turned to face the opposite direction, noticing, as you did so, that you were laying on the sofa in the living room.
A boney hand was placed on your shoulder as a familiar voice said "Nope. You gotta get up faggot."
It was the Monster Bitch.
You stubbornly shook your head and pushed it firmly into the pillow it was placed on. You hadn't been asleep for very long, that much you knew. You had taught yourself to be able to tell how much sleep your body had stolen so that you could act accordingly with the people around you and get away with it.

You had been asleep less than 5 minutes so you had the right to be grumpy.

"Get up or I'm going to let loose a number of confused and angry skeletons on you."
You sighed and mumbled, "let them, it means I'll be able to get eternal sleep."
You heard a sigh before a ping sounded and lifted into the air, surrounded by a blue aura. You glared tiredly at the skeleton responsible as you were placed gently back on the sofa but sitting up this time.

You looked around; it was a nice room, with pale lilac walls and two brown sofas, each extremely comfy and excellent for slowly sinking into after a long, hard day of work, which you often did. The tv was placed neatly on a stand in front of the sofas. The only thing different about the room was the additional 6 angry skeletons to match the usual two, one of whom was smiling as you glared at him.

"What do you want Monster Bitch?"

At those words all the new skeletons became active at once, the baby blue one began trying to calm what looked like Ru if he had died inside, the two edgy ones immediately got out sharpened bones while a skeleton wearing a gold cape was doing...something to them. You weren't quite sure what but it was definitely something. The last new one did nothing, he just stared at you with a look of concerned hostility on his boney face. He was holding what looked like a giant paintbrush and was splattered with...ink maybe.

The normal Sans just looked at the chaos with calm amusement, until all of them stopped and turned to look behind you, the edgy pair looked evilly pleased, so did the dead Ru, while the others just looked concerned. The ink covered one did nothing at all.

Chop.

You flinched and covered your head as you said
"Owwww. Ru do you gotta chop me?"
At this the other skeletons looked like they were going to explode.
"THAT I DO, YOUNG (Y/N). DESPITE MY MANY REQUESTS YOU STILL REFUSE YO CALL MY BROTHER BY HIS PROPER NAME."
"Maybe I'll call him by his name when he calls me by mine." You stuck your tongue at sans while the other skeletons looked back and forth between the three of you.
"I have no idea what you mean," The Monster closes his eyes and looked slightly away, before opening one of eye to look at you,"little faggot."
You were going to punch him.
"It was one. fucking. time."
Chop
"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I ALSO REQUESTED FOR YOU TO STOP SWEARING?"
You sighed and looked up at Ru, clutching your head.
"Alright Ru just stop it before I become a"
"STOP IT"
"Numbskull"
You pointed finger guns at him then quickly covered you ears.

"NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Yep there it was. You looked at the still frozen skeletons then at Monster who was snickering into his palm.
"Sooooo. Did you clone yourself or are these your cousins?"
Monster froze, as did Papyrus. Monster hesitated for the slightest second, if it was anyone but you it would have gone unnoticed, before starting to talk.
"So the thing is..."
He stopped and looked at you. You were staring at him.
"Monster if you lie to me I swear to God."
He sighed before trying again.
"They are just visiting."
You narrowed your eyes at him.
"...from..."
He avoided your gaze awkwardly.
You turned around slowly to look at Ru.
"Ru."
He was shaking looking firmly not looking at you.
"Ru tell me where they came from."
He began vibrating quickly, sweating.
"Papyrus."
He cracked.

"FINESOTHESEAREMEANDSANSFROMALTEENATEUNIVERSESANSMEANDSANSWEREHELPINGTHEMDEFEATTHEEVILVERSIONSOFUSANDINKISTHELEADERANDTHEREISBLUEANDSTRETXHWHOISUSBUTSWAPPEDYTHENEDGEANDREDWHOARECREEPYMYCHEMICALROMANCEUSALONGWITHDREAMANDIDONTKNOWANYTHINGELSEPLEASESTOPLOOKINGATMEJUST..."

He looked away, shaking at the looks the others were giving him.
You turned to look at sans who was whistling, twiddling his thumbs firmly inspecting the ceiling.
You sighed and put your head in your hands. It was to early for this shit. Far, far to early after a far, far to short nap.
You looked at the other skeletons who were still gazing accusingly at Papyrus.

"Hey don't look at him like that. You wouldn't be able to stand it either."

The skeletons all snapped their skulls to look at you, it was getting kind of creepy at this point.
You sighed again.
"Did you think to mention to them that you live with a human who occasionally makes racist comments and puns?"
Sans continued to look at the ceiling, still whistling.
You shook your head before standing up and putting out your hand toward the cluster of skeletons still staring at you as if waiting for it to be shaken.
"Hi I'm (y/n), I'm a human who lives with two skeletons who clearly didn't have the guts to mention me to literally themselves."
You heard Ru groan behind you before saying "REALLY (Y/N) YOU CHOSE NOW TO MAKE A PUN."
"Yep." You said popping the p and dropping your hand, not in the slightest put of by the fact it wasn't shaken.

"Now I'm going to bed because it's.." you check your watch,"half past 7 in the morning and I haven't slept for over 36 hours except a 5 minute nap that you kindly interrupted."
You saw Monster half step towards you as you swayed. You flapped your arm at him.

"When I pass out in the next minute, kindly place me on my bed."

You promptly keeled over, collapsing back onto the sofa as black consumed you for the second time that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yello.
Nice to see ya ✌️.
Sorry it's so long...and bad.
But hey it was fun to write so meh.
...
I really have no clue what I'm doing but ROLE WITH IT.
Okay.
Bye.
*BrightLadyStarlight*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~