Chapter 12

Words - 1967
———————————————————
How in the name of all Gods above were you going to explain this?
———————————————————

~~You~~

You were done. You were soooo done.

You had come back from your 'Little Heart to Heart' with Stretch only to find several angry yelling skeletons, next to even more magically floating bones, a smashed mug and your chair still laying on the floor next to a now cold cup of tea.

At your entrance back in into the kitchen, every single skeletons head had snapped to you. Their eye lights had disappeared and you could see a blue tinge in Monsters left eye. You were roughly lifted into the air, surrounded by a red aura, and smashed into the wall. A bone was sent flying only to stop suddenly, hovering just touching your neck.

"Edge, don't you fuckin' dare."

Monster was pissed. He was standing up straight and his eye was now beginning to seriously glow. Stretch stepped into the room, looked around and just sighed. He looked at you, grabbed another cigarette from nowhere and slinked off to slouch in a corner.

"Traitor. And I thought we were getting along."

He shrugged.

"What can I say? I would be faaar to much effort. Sorry honey."

You laughed lightly, before looking around at the surrounding skeletons and saying:

"If y'all are going to fight, please avoid damaging me anywhere fatal as it would be rather annoying to deal with. Maybe aim for a leg or arm or something. Also please be mindful of furniture," your eyes drifted to your still nicked over chair, "appliances," you vaguely nodded your head towards the smashed mug, "and walls." You eyed the one you were pressed up against which had gained several crack spreading out from where you where still floating.

"This building, however nice it is, is rather small for..." you silently counted the number of skeletons in the room, "8 skeletons and one human. Blimey, there are a look of you. Where have you been sleeping anyway? We don't have that many rooms."

You looked over at Monster, who was still keeping a careful eye on Edge, Red and Ink as they all still had bones out and Edge's magical hold on you hadn't loosened.

"We haven't. Magical skeletons don't have a tendency to get bone tired that often. We have a high..."

"Before you make another pun, I must comment that Monsters of ANY kind needs sleep and how DARE not tell me before this."

You looked up at Ru, with a look of faint betrayal on your face. He shuffled guiltily.

"SORRY YOUNG (Y/N) FOR NOT TELLING YOU BUT WE REALLY DIDNT WANT YOU TO WORRY. AND I," Ru raised his arm proudly and you could of sworn that you saw his apron flutter in a non-existent wind, "HAVE BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON MY FELLOW COMPANIONS TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL RESTORED FULLY EACH MORNING."

Your face shifted into a mixture of amusement and fondness. Ru really was adorable. He was like a small child who still had to know about the terrors of the real world and it was the cutest fucking thing ever. He reminded you a bit of Amelia.