Chapter 14

Words - 763 (I know it's short)
———————————————————
Yep, you knew it.

You were really uncomfortable with the chosen subject change.
———————————————————

~~You~~

"Why should I?"

You were stalling. Monster knew all your hiding places and could sense where your soul was a mile off. You had your phone on you and you would rather it not come to a fight so running was the best option.

"(Y/N). Give. Me. Your. Phone. Or I swear to God."

Shit he was Pissed. Alex was a human who you dated a while back. It seemed like it was all fine for a while but you dumped them after they started getting weird. They started following you around. Stealing your clothing. Finding excuses for you to stay near them. When it got to the point that they were attacking co-workers, you called it quites.

That wasn't the end of it though. They started breaking into your house and watching you sleep. The only reason why you know they did that was because Monster was awake at the time and sensed their soul. Apparently it was a 'Spite' soul with a large amount of 'doubt' as a secondary trait. 

You called the police when they tried to drug and kidnap you from work. They were sent to prison for attempted kidnapping and hadn't been seen again. At least, until a week and a half ago.

"Monster it's Fine. I blocked their number relatively quickly and the only reason why I think they are going to turn up is because I haven't been to work lately."

Monster wasn't buying it. Not at all. If anything he was getting even more annoyed.

"When did they get out?"

His voice was still stiff but it wasn't 'Genocide Mode' anymore, which was an improvement.

"Ummmmm. I don't know when exactly they were let out but they started harassing me about a week and a half ago."

That was a bad choice of words.

"It started a week and a half ago and you said nothing."

"SHIT."

Monster had shortcutted directly behind you and you had only just dodged away from his out stretched arms. You lunged across the room and grabbed the arm of a shocked Red.

"Oí, what do ya think your doin'?"

You ignored him.

"Really, Sans. It's fine. All good. Tip top conditioooonnnnnnnn."

Your words slurred as you ducked your head, nearly banging it against Red. Monster had aimed for the collar of your shirt and had missed by barely a second.

"Watch it, sweethear'. Nearly took my eye ou'."

You vaguely yell "YOU DONT HAVE AN EYE" back at him as you leap across the room, clutching your phone in your pocket. You heard raucous laughter from behind you while you ran hysterically into the kitchen, ducked under the box Ink was holding outstretched and screamed Bloody Mary.

"SANS ITS FINE. LEAVE ME ALOOONNNNEEEE."

You were running from room to room ducking and dodging Sans' various attempts to grab you. You raced through the house before coming to a stand still in the hallway. You stood in front of the door with Monster blocking your exit from the house. You quickly glanced at the door and back to Monster again. It had been locked and would take some time to unlock. Time you didn't have. Your eyes snapped around to look for an alternate escape point.

"Little Faggot. Just give me your phone."

"No. I don't want to. Because if I do you will read the messages and become overprotective again. I don't have the time right now to deal with that!"

"OH YEAH. I forgot about the whole Chara business. You still need to clarify how long you have left. DONT. YOU."

Well, fuck. After You dear hermaña left, you avoided telling Monster exactly How Long you had left. Saying nothing more than 'less than a year' despite both you and him knowing you could be more specific.

'Ahhhhhh, well. About that..."

Not even finishing your sentence you ran and lunges out of a near by window. It smashed under the force of your body and you hear a 'FOR FUCKS SAKE' behind you as you swiftly rolled to break the impact and continued running down the street.

This was going to cause so much trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yello, my friends.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. It's really short, I know. But I just wanted to get one out because guess what.

 But I just wanted to get one out because guess what

1000 Fucking Reads. I'm actually dead.
In payment for the short chapter though, I'll make sure the next one is long and full of shit.
Love you all so much ❤️
*BrightLadyStarlight*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~