Chapter 15

Words - 1683
———————————————————
You swiftly rolled to break the impact and continued running down the street.

This was going to cause so much trouble.
———————————————————

(Btw, the timings will all be wack so please ignore that and just go with it. If I say it's night, it's night, despite it being morning less than an hour ago. It's very much appreciated)

~~You~~~

It had been around an hour since you had dived dramatically out a window to avoid Monsters tyranny and you had been spending it in a very nice café that was near the hospital where you worked. They were nice enough to lend you some bandages and tweezers so you could bandage yourself up as well as remove any glass that might of gotten lodged in your skin during your desperate escape.

They did make you do it the staff room, though, as you were stressing out other customers. You were on good terms with the couple that owned the shop due to helping them 'off duty' after one of them accidentally got hit badly with a knife in the kitchens, so you being in the back rooms wasn't too weird.

You breathed deeply as you placed the tweezers back onto the wooden table they had placed in the back for staff on their break, and picked up the bandages. The glass had all been fully removed and the bandages all pretty much applied. The cuts that were caused by the vicarious stunt were minimal and the cut on your back hadn't reopened, much to your joy, so all in all, a successful escape.

Well. Until, you had to go back home and face him again.

That was your current mission: to figure out a way back into the house without Monster brutally murdering you. The only reason why he hadn't 'shortcutted' to get you before then was because he had begun to feel uncomfortable doing it outside the confides of secure locations after the monster hating had blown back up again.

You guessed you could hide behind Ru and hope he would save you. But that was a dangerous option. Teaming up with Ru was a very untrustworthy alliance to make. He often teamed up with the opposite team mid way through a battle or fight instead of his original teammate after just a small amount of coercion and guilt tripping.

Perhaps you could depend on one of your newer companions for help. Not Stretch or Edge. Nether would be prepared to do anything to help. Stretch was just too lazy, while Edge hated you with a burning passion and would almost definitely, immediately betray you to Monster.

Perhaps Baby Blue. Though, then again, he would probably accidentally cause you to get captured by tripping you up or something. You knew he was a skilled guard in his Snowdin by his general demeanour but that was probably based in his skill in Fights and not his actual fitness. You knew he was speedy though, insanely speedy, but also so clumsy he could trip up just walking down a hall. Soooo, maybe not the best choice as a dependable teammate.

Ink and Dreamer were out of the question. Dream was just too nice in every situation, though you knew he could handle himself. He would probably just awkwardly wander around the scene of the action, occasionally saying words of support, but other than that, he would stay out of the way.

While Ink... he might help. But he might not help. It was a 50 50 chance, based on which one would be more interesting to watch, so probably the latter.