Chapter 6

Words - 1026
———————————————————
"Ok let's go, cause we are about to have a bunch of untrusting, angry skeletons on our hands." You say before walking out the room and down the stairs with Monster following close behind.
———————————————————

~~You~~

No one noticed you at first after you stepped back into the kitchen, Red and Edge were yelling almost incoherently, Stretch was looking vaguely annoyed, Blue shouting for everyone to calm down with Dream trying to help him while Ink interrogated a panicked Ru.
"Sooooo... Anyone want an explanation?"
6 hostile skeletons turned suddenly to look at you leaving Ru just looking relieved.

"Seriously classic, What the Fuck?"

"IT IS ONLY EXPECTED OF FOUL BEINGS SUCH AS YOURSELF TO LIE TO INNOCENT MONSTER WHO ARE TRAPPED IN A PLACE AGAINST THEIR OWN FREEWILL."

"Not cool dude... Not cool."

"CALM DOWN IM SURE THEIR IS A REASONABLE EXPLANATION!"

"Blue is right, I'm sure Sans had a perfectly reasonable explanation for not telling us."

Ru looked around worried, obviously not sure of what to do.

Ink just stared.

"Oi! No need to go all feisty at Monster Bitch over here. He didn't tell you cause of a promise he made to me, and if your anything like the original over here, y'all know how important promises are." You glared at Red, Edge and Stretch specifically as you said this.

"We were told there would be an explanation." It was the first time Ink had spoken to you.
"Yep, there will be but first," you turned to look at Monster, "imma have to do something... something your probably not going to like."
Monster sighed as did Ru, both knowing what your talking about.

"They really aren't gonna like this, faggot. Us skeletons value privacy." The others looked apprehensive at the mention of their privacy being breached.

You folded your arms, "well they got to suck it up, cause I ain't explaining nothing without doing it first."

"( Y/ N) ARE YOU SURE THEY HAVE TO DO IT. I MEAN, YOU KNEW US FOR AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE YOU DID IT TO US, FOR IT TO BE DONE ON A COMPLETE STRANGER WILL PROBABLY BE A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE."

You waved your arm vaguely. "We can do it in a different room if they really want to but I'm still going to do it or they don't get to know."
"Ok sweethear', I wanna know what I'm signing up to before I do any of tha' shit. I mean." Red looked around nervously, "it sounds like we're either sellin' our souls or havin' sex."
Your expression became serious, as did Monsters.

"Red, trust me. When it comes to this and the little faggot," Monster took a deep breath, "it is pretty much selling your soul to her. Or at least.." he pondered it for a second, "letting her have a very good look at it. And trust me," he shuddered. "It ain't in a sexual way."
You shrugged as the gaze of everyone in the room fell on you.

"What. I got to know what your like before trust you with a secret that could kill me."
You clapped suddenly, making everyone in the room jump.

"Ok," you grinned creepily, "whose first."
No one volunteered.

"Oh come on. But a little Backbone into it. Anyway, if anything bad comes up, won't it just go right through you."

Silence. Absolute silence.

"EVERY TIME ( Y/ N) . EVERY GODDAMN TIME. YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE UNNECESSARY AND ANNOYING PUN WHEN SOMEONE IS EITHER ABOUT TO DIE OR COMMIT SOME KIND OF HEINOUS CRIME."

You shrugged, still smiling, "What can I say? I guess I'm the only one who." You look at him your grin widening.
"DON'T.."
"Has the stomach for it."
You hear several snickers round the room along with groans from Blue. Ru just started screaming loudly.

"Careful, little faggot. We don't want anymore complaints from the neighbours."
"Honestly I think they are used to it at this point Monster Bitch."
"Really why do you call each other that?" Ink has joined in the conversation, a look of disapproving amusement on his face.
"It involves several long embarrassing stories that can only be shared when everyone is extremely drunk, high or tired."
Monster nodded his head, grinning at the truth of the comment.
"So just ask us again when one of those three criteria are completed." Monster continued for you.
"All three at once is also fine." You added.
Ink had a look of extreme amusement on his face after hearing this.
"Do you always complete each other's sentences."

"THEY DO IT A SURPRISINGLY LARGE AMOUNT OF TIME." You jumped and looked around, Ru had been listening in on the conversation after finishing his freak out.
"DON'T ASK WHY OR HOW BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS SAY..."
"We just know what to say. We feel it in our bones."
"That was just creepy."
"Gah." You clutched your head. "Stop using my love of puns to distract me from the matter at hand."

The skeletons around all looked slightly scared.
"First thing. Do y'all want to do it in here or separate."
They all looked at Monster and Ru for advice. Ru just shrugged. "SHE BASICALLY JUST SAID I WAS ADORABLE."
They turned to Monster who looked uncomfortable. "If you have anything to hide, do it private." Was all he said before he moved to the cupboards to look for more ketchup.

You grinned. "You can decide who wants to go first. Imma have some food and I'll meet them in the living room."
You turned to Ru, "Do you Perhaps..."
He grinned at what you were requesting.
"NYE HEH HEH. DON'T WORRY YOUNG
(Y/N) I HAVE PREPARED THE SPECIAL SPAGHETTI."

"Thanks Ru. You really are the best."
"OF COURSE I AM. I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MASTER SPAGHETTI CHEF."
You chuckled. "That you are."
You took the plate he was holding out to you before walking out of the kitchen, not noticing the eyes trained curiously on your leaving figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep. I'm out of ways to greet ya.
...
...
...
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave comments on suggestions/ideas/how I can improve etc.
Love you all.
*BrightLadyStarlight*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~