Part 3 (A not so regular day)

*Bell Rings*

"Zàijiàn, Bai Ying unnie!"

( Unnie: A Korean honorific that is addressed from female to female that means "older sister." It's used to address someone older than you that you respect. )

" *blush* Zài-Zàijiàn! "

"That was a good class! I'm glad that I was able to make a new friend and-"

"Oof"

"Oh come on, Freshy! How many times am I gonna run into to you! Baka Chéngzi!" He shouted.

"Huh?!"

"This guy again?"

"Now that I look at him, he's pretty handsome... Tall, at least 6ft 1in... Jet-black hair... sky blue eyes..."

"Hello?!" He spoke again.

" *blush* Uh oh! I wasn't staring, was I?!"

"Hey, Baka Chéngzi?!" He kept speaking.

"Uh y-yes?!"

"Oh, so that's your name isn't Stupid Orange?"

I felt like he was mocking me, but I was pleased that he found me close enough to give a nickname.

"Oh, then your name must be Kawaii Charcoal?" I sarcastically remarked.

"Grr, you don't know what you're talking about." He seemed a little shy.

" *chuckles,* okay then!"

"If you're looking for the Art Class, you're going the wrong way." He seemed to has also calmed down now.

"How could you tell?" I was in shock.

"I can see you're schedule on your binder."

"Oh I see..."

"Huh? Wha?" He was walking away.

"H-Hey can I follow to class?" He looked at me.

"Do as you please," He scoffed.

"What should I call you Charcoal~kun?"

He looked at me and smiled, "you'll see soon enough," then turned back around.

Then we both walked quietly to class.