AU: Blood on The Glock (BTG) Part 2

"Ah~ He's so cute when he commits genocide!~"

It was a calm Sunday morning in an area hidden away from the town of 威胁.

*walks*

*sneaks*

"Hiya, honey!" said the orange hair.

"Get away from me Li You," said the older charcoal-haired man.

"Oh Wang Peng, why are you so stressed? You usually shoot down birds when you're stressed... nevertheless, it's kinda hot when you do that..." said Li You.

"None of your business woman, I don't know how you keep sneaking into my hideout." said Wang Peng.

Wang Peng stood strong and tall with his Charcoal hair, and a scar from across his chin to his ear. With ruby eyes and a snarky attitude.

"Aww, don't fret! I can make you happy!" said Li You smiling.

"You're lucky I can't get rid of you," Wang Peng spoke.

"Hahaha, you're so funny honey!" replied Li You.

*scoffs*

"Who are we going to kill today honey? I see you stocked up on the newest glock!" said Li You cheerfully.

"You know I get the thrill of killing, and you went rouge, so why help me?" asked Peng.

"Isn't it obvious? 我爱你," spoke Li You.

"Huh, I guess you'll be useful afterall,"

*approaches* *gently touches face*

"Just don't forget you're mask." Peng said to Li You.

*beet-red blush*

"Anything for you Honey bear~"

*hugs*

"Get off me," Peng said irritated.

"Oh, okay"

*lets go*

"Alright, be ready by this evening."

*several hours later*

"Are you ready, Li You?" Peng said in a flirtatious manor.

*blush*

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

The dangerous couple leave the hideout and approach the town of Zhàdàn by foot.

"Who's our target?" asked Wang Peng.

"One step ahead of you hun~ Our target is a delegate who needs to be taken out before the upcoming poll on childrens education, according to the Assassins Wiki." Explained Li You.

"Perfect," said Peng.

"I know you get a bigger thrill from killing important people~ we can take out the guards this time as a treat~ I know how much you love their despair~" Li You spoke.

"HAHAHA, I know."

"Oh! Hun!" Li You said.

"What?" Wang Peng scoffed.

"We've approached the house," spoke Li You.

"Okay, lets go..."