Part 8 (Kāihuā Park pt.1)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing the popular boy band TBS. I sprung up and got ready, doing my hair and other sorts. After I was done, I put on my coat and being walking out the door.

"Zàijiàn, 小 Li You, have fun on your date!" My sister told me mockingly.

" *blush* Goodbye Dajie," then I marched out.

Kāihuā Park was not far from here, so I decided to walk.

I made it there at 11:45 am, because I wanted to be early to surprise Wang Peng. Instead, to my surprise, he was already there.

There he was, sitting under the cherry blossom trees seeming lost in thought. With his beautiful black hair flowing in the wind. He looked way more etheral than usual.

My heart was fluttering for some reason, and I couldn't figure out why.

His eyes shifted over to me, I jumped.

"U-uh," I stuttered.

"Come sit down, I saved you a seat," Wang Peng reassured me.

I feel like my heart is going to explode!

" *blush* oh okay," I say as I walk over and sit.

I look over.

Why does he look so amazing today?! I feel like I should have worn something better to match how he looks. Come on Li You just a white shirt and brown coat, come on Queen Basic!

Wang Peng grabs materials.

"Why'd you come here so early?" I asked.

"To brainstorm our project," he told me.

"I already have an idea of what we are going to do for 'our' project, look." Wang Peng layed down a large flat piece of paper we recieved from the art teacher.

Oh my gosh, he said OUR! I feel like I'm going crazy with emotions, maybe he isn't as big of a bad boy as I thought.