Part 13 (Bad Boy No.2)

I'm now infront of the tall blonde, and Wang Peng. Now that I'm near him, the blonde looks about 6ft 7in.

*talks*

"Excuse me!" I say angered, but not loud enough to disrupt anyone else.

"Well well well, look what we have here. A pretty little orange top, and her friend in the back I presume?" Big Nose looked back and made eye contact with Bai Ying Ai.

Naturally, Bai Ying Ai looked away once eye contact was made. Big Nose froze, and looked like he was going through one of those anime sequences in his head.

He shook it off and approached Bai Ying, "Hey there!" Big Nose said.

"Eep!" Bai Ying went, then ran away. "See you in class!" She said to me before she left. Big Nose looked shocked. I wouldn't be suprised tho, Bai Ying is only 5ft 2in.

I tried not to laugh.

Then I got serious again.

I approached Wang Peng. I make a fist, but put my hand down.

"What do you want?" He told me.

"Y-you you ditched me! 笨蛋!" I told him.

"Well sorry, Miss Needy! I had to go!" Wang Peng said.

"No contact the whole weekend, is that what you polite!"

"I didn't have your email!"

"Well you didn't bother ask either! Ergh!"

"Whatever! See you in class!" Wang Peng ended it then left to his first class.