AU: BTG Part 3

QUICK SKETCH OF THE HOUSE

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD AND KNIVES, THE WORDS CUT, SLIT, AND STAB, AS WELL AS VIOLENCE AND MURDER!

With swift steps, Li You and her charcoal-haired lover snuck towards the house from the fenced backyard. Leaving not single sound, not even for the insects could hear. The backyard had large trees to sneak behind as well as a dog that spent most of it's time in it's dog house, and two of the beefiest bodyguards they had. There wasn't any security cameras back there, on the other hand.

"You take down the larger one on the right~ show them true despair hun!~" Li You told Peng.

"HMPH!" and with a swift movement, Peng has already snuck behind and slit the largest bodyguard's throat exposing their thyroid cartilage. Making them bleedout next to their shocked partner foaming from the mouth, with their eyes rolled back. Before the man could scream, react, or move, Li You had already put her 30cm. Machete threw his heart. Leaving him to bleed out next to his dead partner.

"Hun? I did good, right?" Li You asked.

"Yes, very." Peng responded.

"How about a kiss to commemorate?" Li You asked suggestively.

*sigh*

"If you complete this mission correctly, I'll let you stay in my house legally for 15 minutes." Wang Peng told her.

*gasp!*

"Deal, you have such a way with words honey~" Li You complimented.

"Of course I do, I'm a manipulator." The charcoal-haired lover exclaimed.

"All the more reasons to love you~" Li You smiled at him.

"Uh, just make sure you do your job properly!" Wang Peng said in a quiet scream not to alert anyone.

*blush*

Why am I showing emotions towards her words? Something I have never even achieved towards my own mother... whatever, it must have been an overreaction.

*turns away*

"Hm? Wang Peng, why are you turning away? We still have to infiltrate the inside of the home." Li You asked.

"Oh, yes, of course!" Wang Peng said in a silent scream while still turned away from Li You. Then he began walking still in the same position with Li You tagging along.

*sneaks*

"Can you copy the technique I used against the other guard earlier?" Peng asked Li You.

"是" Li You said.

"Okay, on the count of three we both go after one guard." Then Peng counted up to three.

" 一 (yi) "

" 二 (er) "

" 三 (san) "

Li You and Peng both hastly grabbed a guard and held the Knife and Machete up to their throats, Peng being greedy and exposed extra throat glands in the process. While Li You got the job done fast and easy by hitting the spot right where air circulates. With both of the bodies plopped on the floor, they throw their extra weapons at the cameras outside the bedroom door. Then they enter the room and notice a safe laying next to the bed, they decide that Peng with carry it on their way out of the mission. With all their thoughts gathered, Peng continuously stabbed the victim in the chest until blood splattered all over the room. He chuckled as slowly raised his knife from the body seeing nothing but crimson red and despair. As a treat for Peng's bloodlust he threw his last weapons at the security cameras infront of the house, put the safe down, and then choked out two guards with his bare hands. After picking the safe back up, Li You and Peng both escape the house and head back to The Hideout.