1: Alex's POV

A/N: Hey readers(: This is our first story together, and we'll be alternating chapter and POV's. I {Emiley} am Alex, and she {Kaitlyn} is Jack. Enjoy(:

What even is this? I thought college was supposed to be freedom and parties and getting drunk and getting laid, not professors that look at you like you murdered their family and assholes who don't know the meaning of 'shut the fuck up.' Internet, you have failed me.
I guess it wasn't all bad, though. My roommate, Rian, was pretty cool, if a little obsessed with his girlfriend. Which was fine by me, she was great, but it'd be nice if she wasn't pretty much all he talked about.
I still ended up spending 90% of my time locked up in my room on my laptop. I can't tell you what I was doing. Not because it's really bad or anything, I just honestly have no idea what I do.
Like now, I've been online for like three hours and I have no idea what I've done. I know I should be doing the essay for my English class, but let's be honest, if I have to do homework on a computer, the homework doesn't get done.
"Hey Alex! Me and a couple of friends of mine are headed out to raid the Headmaster's cellar. You in?" I suppose I should explain something. This isn't a usual college. It's like a correctional facility or boarding school, for 'problem kids.' My quote-on-quote 'problem' was that I didn't like girls. I mean, I hadn't ever had a boyfriend, but I didn't have to have had one to know girls were not my thing.
"Sure," I called back, closing my laptops. And I may be a bit of an adrenaline junkie. So what? That's not a crime. Maybe the things it gets me into are, but that isn't.
I grabbed my phone and the pair of leather gloves I always wear when we do things like this and jumped up, following Rian out. Outside the dorm, Vic and Mike Fuentes, Justin Hills, and Gabe Barham were waiting. Our little group of criminals.
"Ready to go?" Vic asked. He'd gotten this operation started, as he was the oldest, and had been here the longest. Rian and I exchanged looks, then nodded. We took off running towards the headmaster's office.
It was common knowledge that he had an extensive supply of alcohol in a hidden room in his office. If you were throwing a party, needed a little booze, you called us, and we hooked you up, for a price, which was divided amongst us.
Naturally, we tried to keep the amount of members at an absolute minimum. Currently, we were one more than necessary, but Gabe had proven himself, so we accepted the smaller amounts. Besides, if we wanted more, we could always charge more. It's not like the kids here could get alcohol anywhere else.
"Rian, Justin, places," Vic called out softly. We had strategically chosen our guards. Rian for brute strength, Justin form charm. Together, they always managed to make sure we got away clean.
They broke off from the group, molding into the shadows of the hall. We skidded to a stop in front of the door and Gabe dropped to his knees, his lock picks jumping to his hands. Thirty seconds later we were in. Vic grabbed the key from its spot hanging on the wall beside the door, and unlocked the door to the cellar. I stopped here. If something went wrong, Justin or Rian would signal me, and I'd let the others know. I nodded to them, and they disappeared down the steps.
I kept my senses on high alert. I couldn't risk being expelled, my parents already hated me. If I got expelled, I'd lose everything.
"Hello, Mr. Gaskarth," I heard a voice say to my left. It took all my will not to jump. Mr. Green, the headmaster was standing there, his arms crossed. I went to signal the others, but he held up his hand.
"Don't bother. The police are here." Fuck. Two police men came up behind him, leading Justin and Rian in handcuffs. Rian looked fairly calm, his future was secure no matter what, with loaded parents who didn't give a fuck, but Justin looked like he was barely containing his rage.
"What happened?" I asked desperately, directly my question to Rian.
"We got caught." He shrugged. I turned to Justin, who just shook his head.
"There's a reason I hate my family." He said, scowling. Just then I saw the name on the cop's uniform behind him. Hills. The cop looked too young to be his father, so it must have been his brother. Fuck.
There were footsteps coming from the cellar. Mike, Vic, and Gabe were all being lead up by cops as well, cuffed behind their backs.
"You boys are lucky I don't like getting the police involved in matters of my school. I'm not pressing charges, but you all do have detention for the rest of the year." Mr. Green said.
"Sir, I don't think you-" Justin's brother started to say, but Mr. Green cut him off with a glare.
"My school, my rules. Now let these boys go." I let out a quiet sigh of relief. I may be an adrenaline junkie, but not when my entire life is on the line. Still, the comforting flow of energy and fear and adrenaline pumping through my veins brought a strange calmness over me.
"Report back here tomorrow evening, 6 o'clock on the dot, boys. Now go to bed." He said in a clipped tone. We walked away, our tails between our legs, but I knew we'd be back next time there was a party. The walk back to our dorms was silent, filled with tension. It was going to explode, and Mr. Green was gonna pay.
I ended up back on my laptop, silently fuming, scrolling through Twitter, looking for anything that could make me feel better.

@KatBoner: Shout out to my neck for always keeping my head up.

Someone posted that. That was horrible. Seriously. Like the worst pun I've ever heard. I've got to follow this guy. Who knows. If he posts stupid shit like that a lot, I might actually crack a smile during detention. Or at least not want to repeatedly bash my head into a brick wall.