Chapter 5: Alex's POV

I bit my lip waiting for Jack to reply. I may have initiated the move, but it wouldn't be the same since Mike and Vic could move with us. That was my only precaution.

Jack: Are you fucking with me?

Alex: No, why?

Jack: I live in L.A.! You'll get to hear my puns real time!!

Alex: That totally just made the whole thing worth it xD

Jack: You know it! Hey I gotta get to class but I'll text you later!!

I sighed. I guess that's the end of that conversation. "Why the long face?" Justin asked. I jumped almost a foot into the air.
"Justin? How the fuck are you in my room?" I asked, taking a deep breath. He dropped down, laying across my bed.
"Door was open. I was bored. Why don't you look happy? I'm the one starting at a new school in seven days," he grumbled. He left here in four days, then had two to get adjusted before he got started again.
"Nothing major. I was just hoping my conversation would last longer, I admitted, getting up to open another bottle of alcohol. "Want to rant?" I asked as I poured him a glass.
"There's nothing else left to say, you we heard it all before. Except.." His voice trailed off. "Never mind. He probably doesn't even live in L.A. still." That caught my interest.
"Who?"
"My ex-boyfriend. We broke up when I moved here. He probably doesn't live there anymore, but that'd make for an awkward conversation."
"Hold the fuck up," I said, trying to wrap my head around what I just heard. "You're gay?"
"Bi," he responded, taking a swig of his drink.
"You need to tell me these things, Justin," I said, shaking my head at him. "I had the biggest crush on you for like two years and I was like 'nah he's straight' you should've told me." I said. He laughed loudly.
"You serious?" He asked, surprised. I nodded. He grabbed my shirt, pulling me towards him. I could feel my heart rate increase. Was I finally going to have my first actual experience with another guy?
He kissed me softly, slowly, like he was worried if break under his touch. I gasped, my arms sliding around his neck. His lips trailed down to the joint between my neck and shoulder, and he pressed a collage of soft kisses on that sensitive skin.
"First time?" He asked in my ear. I blushed.
"Is it that easy to tell?" He laughed softly, his breath making my neck warm.
"You're shaking like a leaf. Relax. I'll make you feel good." I had no doubt about that. My only worry was that I wouldn't be able to return the favor. He continued his pleasurable torture on my neck, letting his hands slide down to the zipper of my jeans, his lips tracing lightly over my shirt as he dropped to his knees. My mouth went dry in anticipation.

-sorry, not doing smut this early on xD-

He rose back to his feet, and zipped my jeans closed again, then pecked my lips. "Just a little something to remember me by." I smirked at him, feeling a little more confident.
"You're forgetting that I'm moving, too. Not that I'm complaining about my gift." He laughed.
"I could tell. We still like, normal?" I smiled.
"Yeah, definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened again, though." I dared to say, hoping that he didn't think I was being clingy or anything.
"I could see that," he winked, but didn't elaborate.
"Want another drink? Seeing as I can't take this on a plane we might as well finish it," I offered, and he grinned widely.
"You've known me for a while, now. When have I ever turned down an opportunity to get completely wrecked?" He asked. He spoke casually, but there was an undertone of bitterness, I could only recognize it because I often sounded the same. Maybe that's why I connected with him. We were astoundingly similar overall.
A bottle of vodka later, I couldn't even stand, and my heart was pounding in my ears. Justin, who had more practice holding his liquor than me, was laying on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.
"He tried to kill me once." He slurred.
"Huh?" Either I was even more drunk than I thought, or he wasn't making any sense.
"James."
"Oh."
"Yeah. People still wonder why I hate him."
"My little brother, Daniel, killed himself when he was a teenager," I slurred back.
"That sucks."
"I'm over it." I honestly had no idea what we were talking about. Alcohol, maybe? We did need more to drink.. But no, because that was all I had and the other guys weren't here. I pouted silently.
Suddenly the world was shaking from my butt. "Ah!" I shouted, nearly falling from the bed to check my phone. It was Jack. I squinted to read it. Why did they make things so hard to read?

Jack: Hey can I trust you with a major secret?

I tapped the teensy-weensy reply button, and squinted at the tiny letters. Texting is hard. I don't know what I sent back. The letters kept moving around! That's mean. I think I hit the send button. Then everything turned black.