24. Jack's Pov

"Son of bitch!" I seethed. Not because we were tied up, but because of the bullet wound gushing blood in my side.

"Jack! You got shot!" Austin shouted. His large muscles easily let him smash the wooden chair he was tied to, the ropes falling off. He carefully untied me, grabbing the nearest first aid kit and tending to my wound.

"Danny!!" I heard Ben cry out, tearing himself out of the ropes to a coughing Danny laying in the middle of the cold floor. I felt like crying, watching Ben pull Danny to his lap.

"Ben, love.. Don't c-cry." Danny coughed out, reaching up to cup his cheek. Ben just cried harder. Austin, Andy, and I watched, trying not to shed our own tears.

"Danny p-please.. Stay with m-me!" Ben choked on his own sobs.

"Ben.. Fight for me, f-fight for us.. Stay strong. P-please love?" Danny said through silent tears. Ben cried, shaking his head.

"I'm not going to lose you Danny!" Ben stated defiantly through his sobs. Danny coughed hard, his eyes rolling back slightly. "Danny! No please! I promise!!" Danny used any strength he had left, pulling down Ben and kissing him weakly.

"I l-love you.." Danny used his last breath, his eyes closing.

"Danny!! Oh g-god!! Danny!! No! I can't lose you!!" Ben sobbed, his head on Danny's unmoving chest. Austin was the first to move over to him, crouching down next to him.

"Ben.. Ben.. Ben!" Austin finally got his attention. "We don't have time to cry. We'll get them, right now." Ben nodded, angrily standing. We've never seen Ben so angry. The four of us stopped at the house, thankful that Ashley and Jinxx were okay. Jinxx gave us keys to four crotchrockets stored in his garage. We ran out to them quickly. I ignored the pain in my side. We couldn't focus on pain now.

We hopped on the bikes, speeding down the road. I saw three figures walking along the street in the distance.

"Guys! There! No one hurts them! Not yet!" I shouted. They nodded, following orders. We sped up just enough to swerve and stop in front of them. Before they could even move, we had our guns out, aimed directly at them. They froze, lowering their hands. "None of you move!" My voice was more intimidating than it ever had been before, making the three of them jump. Austin got off his bike, swiftly taking every weapon they had.

"You're with me." Austin said bluntly, pulling Alex onto his bike. Alex looked at me sadly, but I kept my face emotionless. Deep down, I knew Austin wouldn't hurt him. I narrowed my eyes at Justin, gesturing to the back of my bike. He looked over at Oli before sighing and getting on my bike. Oli got on Andy's bike. That's when I smirked. Sharing the same devious smile with Austin, Andy, and Ben, we sped off before veering into different directions.

"What the fuck Jack?!" I heard Justin shout into my back and he held onto me tightly. His arm pressed into my wound and I hissed.

"Calm the fuck down. We're meeting at the same place! And get your arm off my wound!" I snapped, immediately feeling him move his arm higher.

~

Twenty minutes later, we were at BK's mansion. Our bikes verging up the driveway at the same time. We parked and I got off, automatically grabbing Justin's shoulder and sticking my gun into his side. He flinched, his arm swinging back and hitting my bullet wound again.

"Dammit Justin! I told you to quit hitting it!" I snapped, smacking him with my gun. That's when I noticed Alex looking at my hurt side, the blood seeping through my shirt. Tears were in his eyes, but right now, I really didn't care. I was positive that he was the one who shot me. Because I saw him in the roof window of the barn. And his gun was aimed right at me, I just didn't move quick enough.

"Inside." Andy growled lowly, pushing Oli towards the door. We led them inside, straight to the secret room, tying them well to the metal chairs.

"I thought you were going to kill us?" Justin snapped. I laughed coldly.

"Yeah, we didn't kill you then, did we?" I snapped. They stayed quiet. Alex looked regretful, but I tried not to let it get to me.

"Which one of you killed him?!" Ben cried out, fresh tears rolling down his face. None of them spoke, making him angrier. He grabbed the nearest knife, running at the person closest to him, which was Alex. I didn't hesitate to run in front of him. Instead of stabbing Alex, Ben had pushed the knife right through my already open wound.

"Jack!" Alex cried as I collapsed in front of him. Austin shouted at Ben, throwing Ben out of the room. Instead of tending to me, he untied Alex. Alex lifted me onto his lap slightly as Austin tore open my shirt. "J-jack.." Alex whimpered, his tears rolling off his cheeks and onto my chest.

"Just a flesh wound, Lex." I laughed dryly, wincing as Austin pulled out the blade. Alex giggled softly through his tears, combing his fingers through my hair.

"Will he be okay?" Alex asked Austin as he bandaged my side. Austin smiled softly and nodded.

"He'll be alright. Help me take him upstairs." Austin told him, carefully lifting me to my feet, Alex at my other side.

"Andy.." I said hoarsely, looking back at him. He raised an eyebrow and I nodded towards Oli and Justin. "Untie them. If we're going to take down Zack, we need each other now. There's no need for them to be tied up." I said softly. He nodded, rising to his feet and untying them as Austin and Alex helped me out. They stopped in the lounge, Austin carefully laying me on the couch. Austin left to find BK, leaving me and Alex alone.

I didn't care that he shot me. I didn't care that he killed Jenna. I didn't care that I got stabbed to save him. I didn't care that we had both lost people we loved. I didn't care about any of this gang bullshit anymore.

So I moved over, letting my crying, yet still adorable, ex boyfriend lay next to me and curl up to my good side.

I think we both deserved a moment of content after everything that just happened.