26. Jack's Pov

"Justin!!" Oli shouted, running to the bloody and beaten guy at the door. Just smiled warily, wrapping his arms around Oli, limping to the couch.

"You guys need to get your weapo-" Zack burst in the door, BK with him. Both of them held guns aimed at us. Luckily, I was in a doorway, so I easily slipped away unnoticed.

"Where the fuck is Jack?!" I heard BK shout. Alex was probably worried, but I couldn't think about that now. I snuck into BK's study, going to the armory and getting my favorite two weapons. A simple handgun, and a katana. Just as I was leaving, I stood face to face with BK.

"What is this?" I questioned, noticing the gun aimed at me. He chuckled dryly, his eyes cold.

"This was the plan all along! Zack doesn't care about White Skull, he wants you. But, I wanted White Skull taken out, so we compromised. He took them out for me, and I got you for hi-" I cut him off, swiftly pulling the katana off my back, cutting him from his left shoulder to his right hip, slicing his torso open before he could even move. I didn't regret it. He betrayed us, he deserved to die. I lift him easily, quietly walking towards the lounge.

"Kellin? Is that you? Did you find him?" I heard Zack spilling out questions. I smirked, pushing BK's split open body into the lounge, most of his guts spilling out. Sure it was gross, but I still thought it was funny. "Jack!" He shouted angrily, and I knew he was coming this way. So I snuck through the familiar halls, entering the lounge from the other side. The guys were tied up, all except Alex, who wasn't in here. "You really think you can escape me?" I whipped around, freezing instantly as Zack held the gun to Alex's head.

"Zack, there's no point for this." I said calmly, aiming my gun directly at his head.

"If you shoot me, I'll shoot him. And I know you don't want that." Zack stated with a smirk, pushing the barrel of the gun harder against Alex's head.

"Let him go, Zack. He doesn't have anything to do with this." I growled. He shook his head with a laugh.

"He has everything to do with it! He stole you from me! He took my best friend and my boyfriend!!" Zack snapped. I could tell he was getting angrier.

"I didn't break up with you because of Alex! I broke up with you because you're abusive and mean and controlling!" I told him. His face faltered.

"I never meant to hurt you, Jack.. I don't want to hurt you..." He trailed off, and I could tell his grip was loosening.

"If you don't want to hurt me, let him go. Please.." Zack thought for a moment, looking at the whimpering Alex stuck in his death grip.

"No! Because, you'll just go back to him and I'll still be hurting! You hurt me Jack!" Zack snapped, getting angry again, his grip tightening on Alex, making him wince.

"Zack, let him go, because I don't want to kill you." I warned lowly, tightening my fingers around the gun.

"You wouldn't." Zack threatened, his finger moving to the trigger. I saw him starting to pull it back and I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger of my gun, shooting Zack in the center of his forehead. He fell back, letting go of Alex and hitting the ground with a thud. Alex cried, running to me and throwing his arms around me, breaking down and sobbing. I didn't hug back. I dropped my gun, breathing heavily and staring at the dead body of the guy who used to be my best friend.

"Jack.." Alex's soft voice broke me out of my state and I looked down at him, my muscles relaxing. He reached up and caressing my cheek, and I leaned into his touch. "I'm sorry."

"Don't.. Don't be sorry. It's over now." I whispered, leaning down and kissing him with all the passion in me. He melted into me, leaning against my chest and holding my hips tightly as I cupped his cheeks.

"Not to ruin the love fest, but we're still tied up!" Austin shouted dramatically. Alex and I pulled away laughing. He untied Justin and Oli, who immediately embraced each other and kissed. I untied Austin and Andy, the three of us hugging tightly. I pulled away from them, pulling Alex to me and kissing him deeply, hearing the others leave the room.

"What does this mean for us?" Lex asked me breathlessly when I pulled away, resting my forehead on his.

"It means that this is all over, and I want you back." I said honestly, gently brushing his bangs from his face.

"I want you back, too." He said softly, looking up at me with big eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend again?" I asked him. He didn't speak at first. He just stood on his toes and kissed me happily, making me smile.

"That's all I want, Jack."