16. Jack's pov

Sleepy Alex was the most adorable thing in existence. He was like, drunk, but it was a cute drunk, if you know what I mean. Right now, he's asleep, his head resting on my chest. I was still holding his hand, not wanting to let go.

"Jack.." Alex whimpered in his sleep, snuggling deeper into my chest. I resisted the urge to 'aww' at his cuteness, tightening my grip around him. A hour or so later, I gently shook him awake, not knowing if he had classes today. "Mmmhpf." He mumbled in my shirt, clutching it in his hands. I say up slowly and pulled him up with me.

"Baby, do you have any classes this morning?" I asked him softly.

"Huh?" I waited a second for the question to actually register in is head. "Oh, yeah." He said tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"Come here baby. I'll give you some of my clothes and you can take a shower, then I'll walk you to your class. I don't have any today." I told him, crawling out of bed and grabbing an outfit for him. I set it on the bathroom counter, turning on the shower and letting it heat up.

"Jacky!" I heard Alex whine cutely. I chuckled, walking back into my room.

"Go on, babe. I started your shower." I said, chuckling softly. He groaned dramatically, pulling himself off my bed. He stood on his toes and kissed me softly before trudging off to my bathroom.

I changed into fresh clothes and made us both some coffee just as he turned the shower off. Alex came out of my bathroom, fully dressed and awake. I handed him a mug and he kissed me thankfully.

"Come on babe, I'll walk you to your class." I grinned. He cheered and wrapped his arm around mine, grabbing his bag as we walked out of my room. I locked the door before slinging his bag over my shoulder.

"You know, I can carry it myself." Alex declared, crossing his arms. I smiled, leaning down and kissing him softly, hearing him sigh softly against my lips.

"I know, but I want to be a loving boyfriend." He blushed and leaned on my arm as we walked, his hand holding mine and tangling our fingers. All eyes were on us as we walked across campus, and I could tell it was making him self conscious. The normal people said hi to me. Alex's eyes widened at how many people knew who I was.

"This is my class." Alex said softly as we slowed our walk outside two glass doors.

"You can come to my dorm whenever, okay baby?" I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Okay babe. I'll see you-"

"Jack! My boy! Come here!" I looked over at the familiar British accent shouting in our direction. Danny stood with Andy, CC, Jenna, and Ben. I looked back at Alex and saw him looking at them curiously.

"Babe, I got to go. Have a good class, and I'll see you soon." I kissed Alex quickly, handing him his backpack and kissing his head before jogging off to the people I haven't seen since a certain incident two years ago. I looked back at Alex and saw him slightly frowning as he walked into class.

"It's been forever!" Jenna squealed, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and laughed as the other guys crowded around us in a giant group hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned when we separated. The guys smirked and Jenna bounced excitedly.

"We got another job. Get ready, Jack."

~~~~~<3

A/N: Sorry if its short! Dx