Chapter 4: Jack's Pov

@KatBoner: When I get undressed in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on. But I'm the one who gets wet. @GallonsOfGaskarth

I wondered what could possibly be wrong. He seemed upset when he tweet me. I don't like when people are upset. I decided I'd text him in the morning after I sleep.

~

As soon as I woke up, Alex was on my mind. I don't like when people are upset, so I really just wanted to make him feel better. I decided to message him, so I grabbed my phone and pulled up twitter, going to private messages and clicking his name.

Jack: Did my pun help with whatever upset you?

I anxiously waited for a reply. After five minutes, I gave up, pulling myself out of bed and getting dressed in a new outfit. My phone beeped and I tripped over, at least, six different shoes, face planting my bed. I groaned dramatically grabbing my phone and reading the reply.

Alex: Yes. I actually started mumbling something about being sacrificed to Satan or worshiping him or something. It was still funny, though. Thank you.(:

Jack: WOO! Sacrifices are kinky.(; Anyways, if you don't mind me asking, what was wrong? I don't like seeing people upset.

Alex: Got detention with a few friends for trying to steal from my head master's liquor cellar. Had to scrap gum off desks.

Jack: Eww. ...Did you at least get drunk?:D

Alex: Nah, got caught before we got it.

Jack: Aww :( That is a good reason to be sad..

Alex: You're funny.

Jack: You're cute.

Putting my head in my hands, I sighed. I don't have a clue why I sent what I did. Alex is a good looking guy. But I'm not gay. Well, I don't think I am.. I've never been with a guy, so I don't know.

Alex: Thank you /-\ <3

Jack: Awww!(x How cute. You're blushing for real, aren't you Lex?

I don't know why I kept flirting. It just happened subconsciously. But I wasn't complaining.

Alex: Stop ittttt! Dx You called me 'Lex'..

Jack: Nah, it's fun!(; and do you not like it?:c

Alex: No, no, no! I do! It made me smile..(:

Jack: Good. I bet you have a cute smile.(:

Alex: ..thank you.. NOW QUIT MAKING ME BLUSH IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS D'x

Jack: I'm sorry. Cheer up buttercup!:D

Alex: Aw, crap. You're the cheesy type! xD

Jack: That's not a bad thing. Everybody loves a little cheese. (;

Alex: Okay. I'm done. I've got to go Jack, but we can talk again later, okay?(: I promise.

Jack: Pinky swear?:3

Alex: Haha, yes Jack. I pinky swear.(: I've got to get to finish my term paper now. Bye Jack.(:

Jack: Bye-bye Lex(:

I sighed to myself, putting my phone in my pocket. I really need to figure out what I am. And I know exactly how to.

~

"Hey man, what's up?" Zack asked as he opened the door to his dorm room.

"I need your help." I sighed, sitting on his bed. He sat next to me and gestures for me to continue. I told him about Alex and how it didn't feel weird for me to flirt with him.

"Maybe you're gay?" Zack suggested.

"That's kinda why I came over here.." I mumbled. He burst into a fit of laughter and shook his head. "No, I'm serious Zack. I just want to know how you like.. found out that you were bisexual?"

"I was at a party when I was 13. A group of us were playing truth or dare. This guy, his name was Justin, was dared to kiss me. So he did, and we both liked it. After the party, he actually asked me out. He was my first boyfriend, but then he moved across the country and we lost contact." Zack whispered, looking away.

"Is that why you don't date?" I asked softly. He just nodded sadly. "Can I kiss you?" Another fit of laughter from my best friend. I should be a comedian.

"For what?" He choked out through his laugh.

"I just want to see if its different from when I kiss girls!" I whined dramatically. After a few minutes, he calmed down and turned on his bed to face me. He raised his eyebrow, waiting for me to continue. I let out a shaky breath, hesitantly cupping his cheek and leaning in. My lips brushed his and I stopped for a second before leaning in and kissing him softly. Zack held the back of my neck to keep me in place and kissed back tenderly.

If felt different from when I kissed girls. A good different. A whole new feeling erupting inside me, coursing through my veins.

I parted my lips slightly and he carefully slid his tongue in, moving it against mine. I moaned softly against his lips, reaching up and tangling my hands in his hair. Zack tilted his head, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. He lowered me on my back, laying between my legs and kissing a little harder.

I wanted the kiss to last forever. Relationship wise, I didn't like Zack that way. But damn, kissing him felt good. No matter how much air I was losing, I didn't want to take my lips from his. Zack stopped kissing me to breath, but his lips were still on mine.

Zack moved his head to the side, trailing soft nibbles and kisses down my neck. I bit my lip, closing my eyes.

"Z-Zack.." I moaned out softly when he bit down on my sweet spot. He surely left a mark before sitting up and tugging his shirt off. I let my hands roam his toned torso, raising them as he pulled my shirt off. I laid back down, my breath becoming ragged as he kissed my chest. He brought his lips back to mine and kissed me roughly.

"Mmm.." Zack hummed against my lips, his hands rubbing my sides sweetly.

"I'm definitely gay." I breathed out as he tugged off my jeans.

~

I woke up, feeling a heavy arm across my stomach. I couldn't help it. I laughed, waking Zack up in the process. He laughed with me before we both calmed down.

"At least we know you're gay." Zack said with a chuckle.

"And you got the chance to take your 7 years of pent up sexual frustration out on me." I retaliated, climbing out of his bed and pulling on my clothes. He flipped me off with a smile. "No more sex, mister." I said, waggling my finger at him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Still best friends?" He asked as I walked to the door.

"You know it!" I shouted happily, leaving his dorm. My phone beeped and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a message from Alex. I smiled without even realizing it.

Alex: I'm back, Jack.

Jack: Usually, people put a smiley face when they're happy to talk to me again.(;

Alex: I am happy to talk to you again. But I'm not happy. Does that make sense?

Jack: Completely. What's wrong, buttercup?

Alex: I'm moving. All the way across the country from where I am now.

Jack: Where ya moving to babes?:3

Alex: L.A.

~~~~~<3

A/N: PLOT TWIST cx