10. Jack's Pov

"Jack, wanna go walk around campus with me?" Zack asked sweetly as we laid in his bed. I sighed dramatically and curled closer to his chest. "I don't want to stay inside all day. Please baby?" Now I couldn't say no. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of his arms and off his bed.

"Come on!" I shouted, flailing my arms. He cheered and jumped out of his bed, pulling me into a sweet kiss. I laughed at his excitement and held his hand as we left his dorm.

Zack laughed and joked around with me as we walked aimlessly around the campus. He swung our hands as we walked. Zack suddenly froze, his face becoming blank.

"Zack? Babe, what's wrong?" I questioned, worried. I put my hand on his chest and stood in front of him. He shook his head, putting on a fake smile.

"Nothing. I have to go though. I'll call you tonight, okay?" He kissed me and left before I could even respond. I stood there dazed and confused.

Even worse, he didn't call that night.

~

I woke up the next morning slightly angry. Zack just ditched me yesterday, then I didn't even here from him. Then he never even called.

I decided to go over to his dorm and see what was going on. I got over there and used the spare key he gave me to open the door. What I saw was something I never thought I would see.

Zack, in bed, with another guy.

"Zack! What the fuck?!" I shouted, waking him from his sleep. He looked around for a second before his jaw dropped and guilt filled his features. The other guy woke up too, rubbing his eyes.

"Jack, it's not-"

"Fuck you." My voice was barely even a whisper. I threw his key at him and left, not turning back.

"Jack! Wait!" I was outside his dorm when I turned around, Zack standing there in only his boxers.

"Who is it, Zack?! Who was worth hurting me?!" I snapped, tears breaking free.

"That was Justin.." He said quietly, looking down.

"So you cheated on me with your ex." It came out as a statement and pain filled my heart.

"I'm so sorry Jack! It won't happen again! Please... don't leave.." Tears rolled slowly down his cheeks and he didn't bother to wipe them away. I knew he meant what he was saying, because he never cries. I sighed, feeling defeated. Hesitantly, he walked over to me, and I didn't move. Zack's hands slowly wrapped around my waist and I leaned into his bare chest. I felt myself start to cry, my shoulders shaking. "I'm so sorry I hurt you." He whispered, hugging me tighter to his chest.

"Never again. You know I hate second chances, Zack, but you mean a lot to me. So you get one. That's it." I stated. I felt him nod and kiss my head. I pulled my head back and closed my eyes as Zack kissed me more passionately than he ever had.

"Sorry to interrupt." We pulled away from each other to see Justin standing there with a confused look. Zack tightened his grip on me, moving behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You can just go, Justin. And don't come back. This is my boyfriend and I made the biggest mistake of my life when I cheated last night. It won't happen again. To keep it from happening, I don't even want you in my life as a friend. Last night never should have happened, and I regret every second." Zack told him. I bit my lip to keep from smiling too wide. Justin didn't know what to say. "Come on Jack." Zack whispered, taking my hand and walking passed Justin.

"Did you just say Jack?" Justin asked, stopping us in our tracks. I nodded and crossed my arms. He smirked.

"I never really wanted a relationship with you. Alex has his arms open waiting for me, so I should really get back to him." The last part was directed at me. Was it the Alex I knew? Oh well. I don't really care. Zack is all I need.

"Come on babe." I told Zack, walking inside with him. As soon as we got to his room, he tore the blankets and sheets off his bed, putting them in a pile. I leaned back against the wall and watched, amused. He grabbed a spare set from under his bed and put them on it.

"Better?" He asked after he threw the old ones into a garbage bag. I chuckled and nodded, hugging his torso and smiling against his chest. Zack leaned down and kissed me softly, his lips moving slow. I kissed back, but I didn't want to take things any further. He licked my lip and that's when I pulled away, making a cute confused look on his face appear.

"You cheated on me Zack. I'm not just going to hop right back in bed with you." I explained. He nodded in understanding. He wrapped his arms loosely around me and laid his head on my shoulder. He yawned and I smiled, kissing his forehead.

"Will you cuddle with me? And we can go back to sleep together?" Zack asked with so much hope.

"I'd like that." I whispered. He smiled wide and I kicked off my shoes before crawling into his freshly made bed. I faced the wall and Zack laid behind me, his large arm strung over my waist. I felt his chest against my back, his hot breath on my neck. After a while, I felt myself about to nod off.

"I know you're sleeping, but I just.." Zack started. I continued to pretend sleep, wanting to hear what he has to say. "I love you Jack. I'm so sorry I hurt you, and I'm going to do everything I possibly can to earn your trust back. No matter how long it takes. Because I want you to love me too." Zack was crying quietly now, his tears running down my back. "I love you so much, and I'm so sorry I fucked up. It won't happen again. I-I love you." He choked out in a whisper. I continued to pretend to be asleep, but I tightened my grip on his hand that I was holding, feeling him relax behind me. He sniffled and pulled me tighter to his chest. Soon, his snores filled the room, and I was left to think over everything.

My best friend who is my boyfriend, cheated on me with his ex from years ago.

Alex is here.

I don't know if I love Zack.

Do I love Zack? I think I might be in love with him.

~~~~~<3

A/N: 0.0