8. Jack's Pov

"You sound upset." Zack said concerned through the phone.

"I'm trying to get over it. One of Alex's friends called me and went off on me, but I'll be alright. I'm excited for our date." I smiled into the phone.

"I am too. I'm going to go ready. I'll be at your place in two hours, okay Jacky?" I could hear the smile and happiness in his voice.

"Okay. I'll go get ready too. See you soon." I hung up and put my phone in my lap, smiling like an idiot. A few minutes later, I picked myself up off the couch, showering and getting dressed in fresh clothes. I finished fixing my hair just as my door was pushed open.

"H-hey." Shy Zack was so cute. He held out a single red rose to me and I blushed, kissing his cheek softly.

"Hey Zack." I grinned, putting the rose in a vase before grabbing my jacket and phone. "So what do you have planned?" I asked him as he took my hand in his and led me to his car. I was blushing the entire time. He even opened the passenger door for me.

"It's nothing big. It's kind of cliche actually." He said nervously as he pulled out of the parking lot. Zack reached over and held my hand, our fingers lacing together as he drove with his other hand.

"What is it?" I whined impatiently, making him chuckle.

"Just dinner and a movie." So that's why he was dressed so nice. A dark button up shirt that showed off his muscles perfectly, and a pair of dark skinnies. Damn, he looked hot. Plus, his hair was styled in the cute made-to-look-messy way.

"Perfect." I sighed in content, laying my head on his shoulder, rubbing his bicep.

After a few minutes, he pulled up to a nice looking restaurant. Zack jumped out, quickly running to my side and opening the door for me. I blushed deep crimson and held his hand as he led me inside. The waitress took us to a cute candle lit table by a window.

"Thank you, for agreeing to come on the date with me." Zack stated, blush tinting his cheekbones. I reached across the table and put my hand on his, softly rubbing his knuckles.

"I want this Zack. Really, I do." I said honestly. He looked up at me with big eyes.

"I'm not just a rebound because of that Alex guy, am I?" He questioned softly. I shook my head, leaning over the table to peck his lips.

"I like you Zack, a lot. And I really want to see where dating takes us." I spoke from my heart, with pure honesty. I always knew there was something different about Zack. He stood up, leaning over and kissing me passionately.

"I want to see where we go." He whispered, our fingers locking.

~

"That was such a good movie!" I exclaimed as we walked back to Zack's car. I leaned back against it as Zack stood in front of me, his hands holding my hips. I smiled, sliding my arms around his neck. "I had fun." I said quietly, smiling up at him.

"I did too. Lets get you back to your dorm." He whispered, leaning in and kissing me before pulling open my door for me. I thanked him and climbed in.

~

"Here we are." Zack said with a sad tone as we stood outside my room. I put my hands on his chest and kissed him deeply. I felt him grin and push me against the wall, kissing back just the same.

"Stay for cuddles?" I mumbled against his lips. Zack nodded, pushing my door open and keeping his arms around me as we walked inside. I tugged off my shirt and kicked off my jeans, flopping onto my bed. I watched Zack as he stripped down to his boxers.

"Enjoying the view?" Zack asked with a smirk. I nodded and moved over in my bed as he slid under the blanket. I rolled on top of him, folding my arms and kissing him. It was lustful, it was loving. I felt his hands on my lower back as he kissed me back.

I let one of my hands rub his chest and neck as our lips molded together. His were soft yet chapped, but still felt amazing. The kiss didn't turn sexual like the times before. We were savoring every second. Until my phone rang. Zack groaned dramatically, pulling it off the nightstand and to his ear.

"Hello?" He answered quite annoyed. I laughed softly and kissed his hard chest. He seemed to relax under me.

"This isn't Jack. And I really don't care what you have to say anymore, Alex. And neither does Jack." Zack snapped. I leaned up and kissed his jaw, feeling his fingers trace my spine.

"It doesn't matter who the fuck I am! All that matters is that you fucked up, and now Jack doesn't want anything to do with you. Now, if you'd so kindly stop contacting my boyfriend. Thanks." Zack hung up and tossed my phone on the nightstand. I sat back slightly and looked at him. "What?" He questioned.

"I'm your boyfriend?" I asked with a goofy grin. He smacked my arm playfully and laughed.

"Well, I was hoping you would be.." Zack mumbled. I grinned like a kid in a candy store, smashing my lips to his.

"You're my boyfriend. It's official." I chuckled softly. Zack suddenly got a playful look in his eyes, rolling my back onto the bed.

"I know how we could make it official." Zack suggested with a playful smirk and lustful eyes.

I loved exactly where this was going. And I loved that it was with him.

~~~~~<3