6. Jack's Pov

A/N: SOME SEXUAL BXB CONTENT

As soon as I got out of class, I sent Alex my message. I wanted to tell him I'm gay. I wasn't sure if he was, but I am. I know it now. I see girls, and I'm not even remotely attracted anymore.

Alex: go ahrad! Telk meh whuteves

What the fuck? Is he drunk?

Jack: Lex, are you drunk?

Alex: muybe jst tll meh

Jack: I'm gay

Alex: Ew. Grss. Fckin' fggt. Wht the hell is wrng wit u

I threw my phone across my room. I didn't bother to reply. It hurt. A lot. I was starting to like Alex. I didn't think he'd say something like that to me.

~

I woke up, my eyes still sore from crying. My head pounding. I cried all night, hurt by what Alex said to me. I decided to see Zack. I needed comfort.

"Hey, you okay?" Zack asked when he opened the door. I shook my head.

"I need comfort." I whispered, hiding my face in his neck. He pulled me into his room, sitting us on the bed. I just sighed as he rubbed my back. He didn't ask questions. He held me. I told him what Alex said to me and how it made me feel.

"I'm sorry Jack." Zack said to me.

"Distract me." I said quietly. Zack slowly lowered me onto my back, our lips locking. His lips moved slow and passionate with mine, like we were both savoring it. Our tongues danced together, and Zack moved between my legs, grinding slowly. "Ughh.." I groaned and rolled my head back, my jeans getting tighter.

Zack bit and sucked on my neck, his crotch still rubbing against mine. He pulled my shirt off, and I took off his, letting my fingers trace his muscles. He smiled at me, leaning down and kissing me softly. His hands fumbled with my jeans, slowly tugging them off. I pulled his off and started palming him through his boxers.

"Jack." He groaned through gritted teeth. I could feel him growing harder.

"I want you, again." I whispered in his ear.

~

"Well, that was.." Zack said with a laugh.

"Amazing?" I suggested. He chuckled and nodded, pulling me closer to his chest. "Does this make us friends with benefits?" I questioned.

"Sure, since it'll most likely happen again." He replied with a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his sweaty chest.

"I wouldn't mind." I chuckled. I slid out of his bed, sliding on my boxers. Zack smacked my ass, making me laugh and shake my head at him. I walked over to his mini fridge, pulling out two water bottles and tossing him one. My phone beeped on his nightstand and he looked at the screen.

"It's Alex." He stated, tossing me my phone. I scoffed and opened the twitter message.

Alex: Hey. You haven't talked to me today. Something wrong? I miss you :(

"Are you serious?!" I snapped outloud. Within seconds, Zack was behind me, his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Calm down. Don't say something you'll regret." He whispered, softly kissing my neck and shoulder. I took a few deep breaths.

Jack: do you not remind last night? Or should I enlighten you on the pain you caused me?

Alex: oh god. What did I do? Whatever it was, I'm sorry. My friend and I got drunk, and I'm just sorry!!:(

Jack: I told you I was gay. You said it was gross and called me a faggot.

Alex: I.. I'm so sorry Jack. I didn't mean it! I was drunk!

Jack: I don't care anymore. I was foolish to even think I'd be good enough for you. Bye Alex.

"Well, that went perfect." Zack said sarcastically. I didn't respond. I just turned around in his arms and snuggled into his chest. "I'm always here, Jacky."

"Thank you." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"I actually have a question for you." Zack mumbled nervously.

"What?" I asked.

"I really got to thinking last time you were here. It was, different for me.." He trailed off.

"Come on. Just tell me." I urged.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Zack rushed out. I didn't think.

I just connected my lips to his.

~~~~~<3

A/N: Uh-oh. Cx