14. Jack's Pov

I sat on my bed nervously. Alex would be here any minute. I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend. I trust him. I know I don't know him well, but I trust him.

"Come in!" I shouted when I heard knocking on my door. It was pushed open and Alex hesitantly walked in, smiling nervously. I pat the spot next to me on my bed and he sat down.

"Jack, I'm sorry about Jus-"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him, interrupting whatever he was going to say. I was going to ask him, so I went ahead and did it.

"W-what?" He stuttered, looking at me with big hopeful eyes.

"I like you, and you like me. I want to give us a chance." I stated. His smile seemed to grow as he just looked at me, not knowing what to say. I took a leap, cupping his cheeks and smashing my lips to his. It was all I could ever dream of. His lips were so soft and he tasted like candy. It was perfect. I slowly pulled away, looking at him and watching as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Woah." He breathed out, taking a few deep breaths. I chuckled and waited or an answer. "I.. I'd love to be your boyfriend." I felt a large smile spread on my face and I kissed him again, feeling him smile against my lips.

"Fuck yeah!" I cheered, pulling him close. His laugh was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard.

"Oh yeah. Justin told me that you wanted to talk about the alcohol thing?" Alex brought up, looking up at me with his chin on my chest.

"We can talk about that later. I'm taking you on a date." I stated, tugging him out of my dorm.

"Jack! Where are you taking me?!" Alex screeched with the cutest laugh as I pulled him down the street.

"You'll love it baby, I promise." I told him, sliding my arm around his waist and pulling him close as we walked. He seemed content with where he was, laying his head on my chest as we trudged along.

"R-really?" He stuttered out once he saw where we were. Specifically, a beach boardwalk. The kind with all the different shops and restaurants and rides and games.

"Yeah." I said shyly, scratching the back of my neck. The biggest grin grew on his face as he threw himself at me, hugging me tightly.

"I love it, Jack." He whispered in my ear. I smiled wide, hugging him tight before leading him off to rides. After a few rides, we stopped at a small diner, ordering milkshakes and burgers. "I'm having so much fun!" Alex exclaimed, shoving a few French fries in his mouth.

"I'm really glad you're having fun, Lex, so am I." He blushed dark when I called him 'Lex'.

"I really missed you calling me that." He whispered, fiddling with his fingers and looking down. I smiled, reaching across the table and holding his hand.

"You'll hear it a lot more often now, I promise." I whispered.

"Pinky promise, Jacky?" Alex asked, looking up at me with the cutest big eyes. I held my pinky out to him, letting him wrap his pinky around it.

"I pinky promise, Lex." I whispered back, leaning across the table and capturing his lips in a soft kiss. "Come on, baby." I paid for the food, much to his protest, leading him out of the restaurant. We walked down the boardwalk, holding hands and sipping our milkshakes.

"Win a prize for your boyfriend!" I raised my head to see a carnival worker behind a booth, smiling at us. I couldn't resist, walking over to the booth.

"Jack, you don't-"

"Shhh. I'm gonna win you something." I stated, pecking his lips softly before giving the man a five dollar bill. He handed me three darts. I threw all three perfectly, each popping a balloon. I pointed to a brown, fluffy teddy bear. He took it down and handed it to me.

"Oh my gosh.." Alex whispered, a blush rising in his cheeks. I grinned, handing him the bear and he grabbed it. Alex hugged it to his chest before hugging my torso. I led him away from the booth, down to the beach.

We walked along the shore, hand in hand, kissing each other softly every few steps.

"Hey look, the sun is setting." I pointed out, sitting in the sand and patting the space next to me. Alex sat down and brought his knees to his chest, me doing the same. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and he hugged his teddy bear close, laying his head on my chest and sighing happily. The orange sun lowered, shining off the water, illuminating his face and making him look even more beautiful.

By the time the sun had lowered, I watched Alex's eyes get droopy. I leaned down and kissed him softly before standing up with him in my arms.

"Where we goin'?" He asked tiredly, letting out a cute yawn and snuggling into my chest with his bear.

"You're going to stay with me tonight. We can cuddle." I told him softly.

"Pinky promise?" He questioned, trying to keep his eyes open.

"I pinky promise, Lex."

~~~~~<3

A/N: I thought this was so frickin cute

#Morlyn<3