20. Jack's POV

"Jack! CC! Bikes now! Get the money! They took off with the shit!" BK shouted. CC and I immediately revved up the bikes, speeding off past the hummer that followed behind us.

"Nothing like the wind in your hair!" CC shouted through his bandana with the letters C-BK on it. We all had them. Mine was J-BK, Danny had D-BK, Ben had B-BK, Andy had A-BK, and Jenna had BK<3. BK didn't have one, simply cause he was already well known, but he kept our identities hidden.

"Shut up, Cee!" I shouted with a laugh, speeding past him, taking my hands of the handlebars and aiming my pistol straight through the driver side of the back window. One shot and not even a second later, the car swerved and flipped. CC shot the other passengers in places to keep them down but not kill them. The hummer stopped next to our bikes as CC and I collected the briefcases of money, throwing them to Ben and Andy. Police sirens shined in the distance and CC laughed with me as the others sped off in the hummer. We quickly spray painted J-BK and C-BK into the flipped over car before hopping on our bikes and driving off just has the cop cars approached us.

"Jack! Road spikes ahead!" CC shouted, I nodded, slowing down far enough and hitting a cop car's wheel, causing it to flip and make a makeshift ramp. CC and I road up the overturned car, avoiding the spike strips, which the other cops ran into. We laughed, catching up to the hummer. I pulled up to the driver side and Danny rolled down his window.

"Cops ran into their own strips. We're good!" I shouted to him, hearing him laugh and tell the others. We made it back to the mansion without being caught, but we noticed unfamiliar cars.

"BK, who's here?" Jenna asked softly.

"I don't know. Guns ready." He stated, pulling her close to his side. I kicked the door open, walking in first. After the 'White Skull' interrogated BK, they ran off. We searched the house a bit more before relaxing and sitting in the armory, changing and putting our guns away.

"That was interesting." Ben stated, sitting next to Danny and relaxing into his side. BK stood next to Jenna as a medic he had here carefully tended to her arm. She was crying, leaning into him. I hated that whoever it was had the decency to hurt her. We'd at least get revenge for that.

"All I know is we have to find Zack before they do." BK grumbled. "He may have went rogue, but he's still one of us." I sighed and stopped all of them from talking.

"He goes to school with me. I actually.. uhm.. just got out of a relationship with him." I mumbled awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck. They gasped and Jenna started to giggle.

"I always knew you were gay, Jacky!" She squeaked. I rolled my eyes as they laughed.

"I am. I have a new boyfriend, but I've got to keep that relationship on the down low. I don't want him getting hurt because of all of this." I said sadly, and they nodded. "I should get back. I'll find Zack, okay? I'll bring him here by morning, at least."

"We'll be here." Danny said.

"Hey, Jack! Let me walk you out." BK kissed Jenna's head before walking with me through his mansion.

"Something you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Jack, the others are living here now, and I wanted to let you know that you can too. We can be closer, and it'll be safer. You don't even have a major in college, plus you'll be well off with how much I pay you-" he stopped midsentence, handing me fifteen thousand dollars in cash, which I pushed into my pocket. "Just, think about it. We can be a family again."

"That actually sounds like a good idea. Just, let me get Zack first, then we'll see." I told him, he nodded and directed his driver to drive me back to the dorms.