27. Justin's POV

A/N: SURPRISE!
~
"Hey Justin," Oli's quiet voice said, startling me slightly. I wasn't expecting any visitors for a while.

"Hey Oli," I smiled at him, setting down the paint can and brushes I had been using to cover the patchwork I had done over the knife holes in my wall.

"How's your arm doing?" He asked, walking over to me, and looking at the now bloodied bandage in concern.

"Probably worse than it could be, but I'm not gonna halt everything and wait for it to heal." I said with a shrug.

"You really should be more careful," he mumbled, looking at me shyly. I knew that look. I also knew it was going to take some persuading to get him to act. I lifted my shirt off slowly, then spoke, hiding a smirk at the way his eyes raked over my chest.

"Actually it's my side that's been bothering me. Could you help me change the bandages?" I could tell from his face that he knew I could do it myself if I so chose. He turned bright red, but did as I requested.

His fingers trailed lightly over my chest once he was done, but they quickly withdrew when he realized what he was doing. At that point, I was done with games. I grabbed his hips firmly, pulling him against me and kissing him passionately. He gasped, and I took the opportunity to explore his mouth with my tongue.

He wound his arms around my neck, kissing me back eagerly. We pulled apart after a short eternity, but only because we had to breathe. I leaned my forehead against his, smiling widely at him. I'd wanted to do that for a while. He was blushing, but smiling as well.

"Hi," he whispered shyly. I laughed, kissing him shortly.

"Hey," I responded, resting my hands just above his ass. He leaned against my chest smiling.

"I really like you," he said, half hiding his face in my neck as he spoke.

"Good, because I like you, too," I said, and kissed the top of his head. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. So what if we had only just admitted how we felt? We'd known each other forever, and sometimes, you don't need to wait so long. He nodded.

"Yes," he whispered, and I could feel him smile into my neck. I tilted his face up to look at me, and kissed him sweetly. He smiled into the kiss, lacing his fingers through mine.

"Your hands are softer than I expected," he said, quietly. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Think about this often?" I teased, purely to see him blush. He didn't usually blush often, and it was easily the most adorable thing I'd ever seen.

"Maybe," he said, dragging out the 'e'. I laughed, and kissed him again.

"You're adorable," I said, honestly unable to pull my eyes from his. They were a deep brown, but in this light, looking almost hazel, practically glowing.

"You're staring," he said, giggling. God his laugh was so fucking cute.

"How could I not? I replied, pulling him closer, so his chest was flush against mine, and kissed his neck softly, smiling inwardly as he gasped.

"Stop it," he complained, but he was smiling widely.

"I would, but I can't seem to keep my hands off you," I said, winking, and hooked my fingers in his belt loop. He laughed, and kissed me gently.

"We should go out, get out of the house," he suggested, referring to the way I hadn't left my house ever since then end of the basic gang war.

"Only if you insist," I said, faking a sigh. He just laughed again. I pulled back on my shirt, and let him lead me outside. "So where are we going?" I asked, swinging out entwined hands. He shrugged.

"Let's just walk." I nodded, and we did, talking quietly as we did.

"Dyke!" A man hissed at a lesbian couple. I use the term 'man' relatively, because anyone who does that is only a coward, nothing more.

"Hey! Judgmental prick! Back the fuck off!" I called, making the couple as well as him turn to look at Oli and I.

"Ever heard of freedom of speech?" He snapped back.

"Ever heard of the right to bear arms?" Oli replied snappily, lifting his sweatshirt to show a gun I was well aware he could use better than most hunters. Fear flooded the coward's features, and he scurried off, like the rat he was.

"Thanks," the copper-haired girl said, smiling.

"Any time. Have a good day," I said with a smile. They returned the statement, and walked off.

"Did you see the one's shirt?" Oli asked as soon as we were out of earshot.

"What about it?"

"It was a He Is We shirt, lyrics from their song "I Wouldn't Mind."" He explained.

"Good song," I said, nodding.

"Mhm. You realize we need a song, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Need?"

"Yes." He stated, looking at me as if it were obvious.

"The Sharpest Lives, My Chemical Romance," I said, as a teenager wearing a Black Parade shirt walked by. It was weird to think that I wasn't technically a teenager anymore. Wow I feel old.

"Where'd you think of that?" He asked, looking amused.

"It applies. 'The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead.' 'It rains and it pours when you're out on your own,' the first day we met it was pouring," I pointed out.

"You remember that?" He asked, looking surprised. I nodded.

"There's not much I forget about you, I admitted. He wound his arms around my neck and kissed me furiously.

"It's perfect."

~
A/N: GUESS WHO THE GIRLS WERE