Chapter 6: The Product of Boredom

This feeling was of a deep hatred -- No, a fear.

Lunaediesophobia.

"Uh, Ms. Vanilla? I think I might be sick. May I visit the nurse?"

"Nice try, Scourge. You're not sick. You just have a case of the Mondays." Honest told him.

She then tilted her head back to look at the green pineapple with an amused expression. However, Scourge was unable to give her any sort of look back due to his eyes being fearfully adhered to his desk.

Vanilla blinked curiously at Scourge's strange behavior. "I don't know, Honest. He doesn't look very well. Maybe you should go to the nurse's office, Scourge." Honest sighed loudly. There really was nothing wrong with him. "And you should accompany him there just in case it's something serious that requires extra attention." Of course.

Honest slid out of her chair and pulled her bag off the back of it to take with her. It was close enough to the period's ending that they might not return. "Come on, Scrooge."

Just as they reached the door of the classroom and were about to walk out into the hallway, a voice halted them. "Wait!"

Also wielding her bag, Fiona the Fox came running towards them from the back of the room. Honest narrowed her eyes at the red-haired vulpine as Fiona widened hers. "I feel obligated to protect the king. I'm sure you understand."

Honest looked kind of lost as she tilted her head. "I... do. Yeah, you can come. Let's go." Honest smiled, turned, and left the room. Scourge just stood there utterly confused.

Fiona laughed and started to push him through the door. "Well, go on, your majesty! How am I going to guard you if you're just going to stand there dumbfounded for hours?"

The door shut on its own behind them.

After they had been walking a distance, the anti-Sonic twiddled his thumbs. "So, um, Honest... Where is the nurse's office exactly? I mean, if it's far away, I may not be able to make it in time before I get really sick or somethi-"

"Oh, come on, Scourge. You can't still be trying to keep up that act, are you? You're not sick; you're just trying to get out of class." Scourge looked like he doubted that, but then he looked shocked. "Besides, there's no actual nurse here to help you." The viridian pineapple's eyes became white disks and his mouth swung open.

Honest pushed open the slightly ajar door beside them, revealing a nearly deserted library with one shadowy figure sitting at the middle table.

During the events of {w/Sonic}, {w/Snow}, and {Forces Edition}, this was the only library, but with some help from supernatural beings found in the Sonic universe, Honest was able to create a much larger library that would suit the presence of a m...

During the events of {w/Sonic}, {w/Snow}, and {Forces Edition}, this was the only library, but with some help from supernatural beings found in the Sonic universe, Honest was able to create a much larger library that would suit the presence of a much larger cast of characters. Now, this original library was the perfect room for serious, quiet reading to take place. That's why this shadowy figure was here.