Chapter 91: Esha, An Ocean Wide View

Ah, vacation in Hawaii. That is just what a girl needs after studying for so long. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they obviously do not know what they are missing out.

"I'll be back in Fort Wayne on the 3rd of April. Don't worry, I'll bring you something from Hawaii!" I reassured Grace B as I sat on my seat in the plane.

The flight attendant's voice came on the speaker as she told us to turn our phones off or put them in airplane mood. I said goodbye to Grace and then took a nap on the plane. However, I leaned against the side of the plane, I looked through the window. I thought I saw something dark and scary, but I blinked my eyes a few times to see nothing but the flight crew preparing my plane for take-off. Nina and the Dreamers reassured us that nothing villainous was supposed to attack us during the break. I just shrugged it off and took a nap throughout the plane ride. The plane soon landed, so I left, got my belongings and then made my way to the hotel where my parents were staying. I was just supposed to have dinner with my parents for a few nights and do some activities with them, but I was able to rest and relax for most of the vacation. I entered my room and then laid on my bed as my parents left me alone.

"Wow! I thought they would never leave!" Marine shouted in annoyance as she appeared on my bed, "Thank goodness they did! So, how have you been?"

I screamed in shock. I didn't think I would see my guardian here during the break! Wait a minute, what is she doing here?!

"What?! Guardians are supposed to be there for our children no matter what! It is strange to say children. I'm like ten and watching over you" Marine pointed out.

"Can my parents see you?" I asked her as I stood up and looked at her.

"No. They don't believe in me" Marine answered simply, "Not a lot of parents do, because they grow up and move on. However, I don't think you and your classmates will grow up! That's kind of a relief if you ask me! But also, Logan and Ben did put up the blue beam to make sure no one can see us"

I can't believe this is happening. I love Marine. She's super nice and always there for me. She does help me relax whenever I am stressed out, but I need some kind of break from this life too!

"Sigh. Ok, you can hang out with me. However, you need to let me relax too. I don't want anything evil or from the forces of darkness to attack. Ok?" I asked her in a pleading tone.

"Duh! That's why I left my world and came here! My world is filled with nothing but danger! Which can be fun, but this sailor needs to take a break herself! Too much adventuring can be a bad thing for my powers!" Marine answered with a grin as she pointed to herself.

I get the feeling I am not going to relax as much. Well, if she knew I wanted to relax, then I should be able to relax for some part of my vacation. For the first day, I went to the spa. Marine followed me, but she jumped into the nearby hot tub and relaxed.

"Ah, hot water. The best kind of water to relax your weak and aching bones from your harden travels" Marine said as she laid in the water, "What are you going to do?"

"Get a message" I answered her as I walked to the table and waited for the worker to come in.

I laid on the bed as I closed my eyes. The worker came in and then began to rub her hands on my back. I felt her ease my knots and then slowly take away my pains. Oh, yeah. A girl can get used to this. I need this. Marine hopped out of the hot tub and walked over to the drinking fountain to get a drink for herself.

"Do you want one?" she asked loudly as she poured herself a glass.

"Sure" I said with a content sigh.