Chapter 98: Kyra, A Dress for Prom

I need a dress for Prom! I don't have much time left either! Ah!! What am I going to do?! I ran out of my room and went outside.

"Honey! Please! Fashion emergency!" I shouted loudly.

"Hey! Only Nina has the right to yell!" Jimmy shouted from below.

"Shut it! She's having an emergency!" Honey replied back to him as she appeared at my side.

We then went back to my room as Honey worked her magic. I was standing on a stool as she began to bring her entire fabric supplies to my room.

"Alright, so for prom, are we going for style? Or are we going for elegance?" Honey asked as she had her pin pouch on her wrists.

"Style! We need style for this!" I said seriously, "Oh! I want the dress to be related to spring!"

"Understood!" Honey said as she went to work.

After thirty minutes, she continued to work on the skirt part of the dress. She made it long and flowing with a silkily feel to it. Ah, it feels so nice!

"We need a color. What color would you like the dress to be?" Honey asked with a smile.

I needed to think about that. The color has to be perfect and with the season of the year! What color should it be?

"Here, change out of this. I'll have to make sure the first half of the dress is safe" Honey said as she went to get something from her bag.

As she went to get the bag, I went to bathroom to change into a simple shirt and jeans. Then, I placed the working dress on the bed.

"Honey?" I called out as I began to wonder about shoes, a match purse, and accessory.

She didn't answer. I saw the door to my room opened. I walked out and saw Honey trying to get her bag back from the heartless!

"Hey! Give it back!" Honey shouted as she tried to pull her bag back with all of her might.

I held my wand and cast a powerful wind spell to blow the heartless away from her.

"Honey! Why do they want your bag?!" I asked as I rushed to her aid.

"I don't know! I don't have anything of value there!" Honey shouted as she tried to take her bag back.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist and began to pull the bag back from the heartless.

We both fell backwards as the bag was thrown into the air! Honey quickly jumped into the air and tried to grab it. She then landed on the ground and held the bag. She opened it and sighed in relief at what she had in the bag.

"What was in there that was so important?" I asked her as I cast another powerful wind spell towards the heartless.

"I'll tell you after this!" Honey shouted as she tied her bag around her waist.

The two of us saw a swarm of heartless coming towards us! Why are there so many?! Why are they after us like this?!

"Honey! Something is wrong with them!" I shouted at her with concern.

Before I could even do anything, Honey threw her bag at me, and then launched another punch at the heartless.

"Get going! I am sure the Dreamers are aware of the massive heartless outbreak here!" Honey reassured me.

I decided to run to the end of the hallway and head out to the balcony. I decided to look through the bag to see if I could understand why Honey wanted to keep this bag safe. I opened it and saw a picture of us sowed into the bag! This was the photo of the day we fist met!